Not receiving my gold benefits

Discus and support Not receiving my gold benefits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm not receiving my gold benefits such as my 10% rewards and i notice i have gold on my console but its saying my gold has expired and idk why because... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PremierSlayer88, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Not receiving my gold benefits

I'm not receiving my gold benefits such as my 10% rewards and i notice i have gold on my console but its saying my gold has expired and idk why because it renews automatically every 3 months

:)

PremierSlayer88, Mar 12, 2018
  2. Requesting a review

Not receiving my full benefits

blacGEEZUS804, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Requesting a review

Not receiving my full benefits

blacGEEZUS804, Mar 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Mar 12, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  6. OoBuckEyeIIoO Win User

Xbox Home Gold Sharing problem

Well can you help me? I have the console set as my home console and my main account has Gold, however my new account that i made wont receive the Gold benefits even though it should.
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

XBOX ONE DEALS WITH GOLD AND ACHIEVEMENTS OFFLINE!!! PLEASE READ FULL POST BEFORE COMMENTING

Well your only flaw is that you stated "recently tried to play content that i downloaded". How did you download them without an internet connect? Seems a little suspect. I think the same (GWG rules) might apply to DWG too. Since they are both benefits
    of having a Gold account maybe the XOne needs to be connected to the internet to verify you are Gold so as to continue receiving the benefits of being Gold. If it were not the case then I could buy 1 month of Gold (when a game I want in on DWG) receive the
    discount and then disconnect the internet and still have the benefit without being Gold. MIGHT I SUGGEST BOLD OR ITALICS NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF CAPS.... IT IS VERY ANNOYING.
  8. Aroze Argus Win User

Two Xbox ones in the same house

Hello

If your account is set as home on her console then her account should receive the benefits of gold.

How ever while using your console only the account that has purchase the gold subscription will have access to gold features. (Online Play, Voice Communication, and Gold Deals)

Essentially the way Gold sharing works is any addition accounts on the home Xbox of the gold account will also receive benifits.
  9. closingracer Win User

Xbox Live Gold to access PAID Netflix

[quote user="iNb4 Ownage"]

Hi there! Sorry, but as part of the benefits of Gold, you have access to apps, but if you're not Gold, you will have to purchase a Gold subscription because apps are again, part of the benefits of being a Gold member. :)

[/quote]

"benefits" LOL..... As somebody who loves my xbox 360 over my ps3 any day that is just total BS I can easily watched my paid Netflix account for FREE on my PS3 without no extra charges
Thema:

1. Not receiving my gold benefits - Similar Threads - receiving gold benefits

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...