Not receiving my achievements
Discus and support Not receiving my achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friends and i have sat there amd done the same achievement they are all receiving it I'm doing it the same way they're doing it and I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lovealways1998, Nov 30, 2017.
Thema:
Not receiving my achievements
Loading...
-
Not receiving my achievements - Similar Threads - receiving achievements
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?
in XboX InsidersDisc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments] -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge
in XboX InsidersNever Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to... -
Why am I not receiving my minecoins from my achievements on Minecraft pocket edition for...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I not receiving my minecoins from my achievements on Minecraft pocket edition for...: Hello Microsoft, I have 10 minecoins and I have had that 10 for over 3 years. And issue I am having is that I have had completed multiple achievements in Minecraft but the only thing I receive is... -
Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...: The berseker achievement where u acquire all shield base,shield rune, and melee weapon upgrades I have completed but when I check my achievements its saying I havent done so and it's really... -
Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim
in XboX InsidersNot Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim: Recently I've begun another full legendary playthrough of Skyrim, this time without mods so that I may unlock all the achievements available. However, upon completing the 'Bleak Falls Barrow'...