Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

Discus and support Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil_McC, May 7, 2020.

1. Neil_McC
    Neil_McC Guest

Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?

:)

Neil_McC, May 7, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites

Can you try to install the Companion console Xbox - beta and use it? If this works maybe something is broken on the Compaion console Xbox App, if also this App not receive party invites maybe the problem is something else and we can start to investigate
    togheter.
  3. AH BrownWoman Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

No but Ive tried both the xbox companion app and the xbox companion beta app, theres literally no option for party notifications anymore so I cant accept party invites
  4. SwungBubble2087 Win User

Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

Hi your Friend is inviete you for the Game Directly or he is invite you to a Party first?, Try open Xbox Console Companion App and see if the invite show to you in Groups
    I didn't see anything in the console companion app, but I think that he sent me an invite directly
  5. НиколайКон Win User

Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox App on PC. I recommend to try this link: Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

If the issue persists, try this:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    That did not help at all.

I've tested it a bit more.

I have an Xbox One, iOS Xbox app and PC with Xbox Companion App and Xbox Game Bar (beta) and my family helped me test it with their accounts

I can receive notifications about party invites from everyone when I am on my Xbox One. This actually works fine.

I can only receive notifications from parties created by Xbox Companion app on my iOS Xbox app. No notifications about party invites sent from Xbox One.

I can join any parties both on my iOS app and on my Xbox One console.

On my PC I can only receive message notifications and voice chat requests both in my Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion.

I do not receive any notifications about invites to party neither in Xbox Companion, nor in Xbox Game Bar

From my Xbox Companion I can join open parties that were created by Xbox Companion on another PC if I click on a friend's name.

From my Xbox Companion I CANNOT join open parties that were created on Xbox One console, even if I click on a friend's name and see that he is in a party

From my Xbox Game Bar there is NO option to specifically join a party if a friend is in one, if I choose to "join voice chat" I join a different voice chat and not the one that he has with his party.

Please sort this out. This stuff is actually messing up my ability to join premade groups in Gears 5 multiplayer and I am wasting that XP boost that I got for paying for a deluxe version of the game!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

Hi your Friend is inviete you for the Game Directly or he is invite you to a Party first?, Try open Xbox Console Companion App and see if the invite show to you in Groups
Thema:

1. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app - Similar Threads - receiving game party

2. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  3. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  4. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  5. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...
  6. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  7. Not receiving MOST of game invitations on XBOX

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving MOST of game invitations on XBOX: I'm having this problem where my friends send me game invitations and I never receive them, however I noticed it's something random, I actually received one game invitation for Destiny 2 but I do...
  8. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  9. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  10. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...