not receiving free tickets and coins in bingo

Discus and support not receiving free tickets and coins in bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For 3 days now I have been unable to receive the daily free tickets and coins. I get the message "your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bubblebut144, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. bubblebut144
    bubblebut144 Guest

    not receiving free tickets and coins in bingo


    For 3 days now I have been unable to receive the daily free tickets and coins. I get the message "your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try again!"

    Is anyone else having this trouble? (It worked fine before the Windows update!) And what is unusual is that I can still receive keys when I open "Social".

    Support: If you can correct this, can I collect my ungiven tickets and coins?

    :)
     
    bubblebut144, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

    Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game
     
    ClammierCat1745, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest
    Bingo

    Now since three weeks, I can't receive free coins and free tickets. I suggest to all people who play bingo: don't buy ticket and coins. YOu will lost your money.
     
    ArmandRoux, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. yiayia4ever Win User

    Bingo server failure

    can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo

    Hey there TimidDragon7697!

    Really sorry for the delayed response. Our team is aware of some troubles with this and are looking into it. Please keep an eye out for change and if you're still having issues next week, please let us know.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

    Bingo No free coins, no free tickets

  7. {Parity} Win User

    Free tickets and coins in Microsoft Bingo

  8. SmearyPrune3 Win User

    Microsoft Bingo Free Tickets and Coins

    Contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Update: 8/12/18. . . Downloaded Bingo on my TABLET and it does the SAME THING AS ON THE PC!!!
Thema:

not receiving free tickets and coins in bingo

Loading...
  1. not receiving free tickets and coins in bingo - Similar Threads - receiving free tickets

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Will I receive Gears of War Reloaded for free if I own the Xbox PC Store/Windows 10 version?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I receive Gears of War Reloaded for free if I own the Xbox PC Store/Windows 10 version?: I know that you will be able to update to Gear of War: Reloaded for free if you owned a digital copy of the Ultimate Edition before the remaster was announced on Xbox Series. However there's no...
  8. Why did I receive a ban for trying to give away free caps in fallout 76?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive a ban for trying to give away free caps in fallout 76?:  2 day suspension - 2 days remaining Looking for Group (1 strike) Start: 4/5/2025, 10:42 AM End: 4/6/2025, 2:42 PM Expiration: 10/2/2025, 10:42 AM Reason for action This account violated...
  9. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  10. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f