Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

Discus and support Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am not receiving the Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion. I have recently started playing this game and have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Burak Ongan, Dec 4, 2022.

  1. Burak Ongan
    Burak Ongan Guest

    Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion


    Hello,

    I am not receiving the Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion. I have recently started playing this game and have not received the pass for the last two seasons. Is there any compensation for this problem?

    :)
     
    Burak Ongan, Dec 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

    The backstage pass not being awarded has been an issue for quite some time....last time I did the FH4 playlist back in maybe July it was an issue, possibly even before then.

    As to them fixing it, I wouldn't hold out much hope...it is very rare for PGG to fix things in FH4 these days. Whilst it is technically a still supported product, they only give the minimum of support for it.
  4. Trippul G Win User

    Season Pass how much!!??

  5. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

    Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal

    Thanks geen probleem man.

    Vandaag:

    Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal Day 3: Forza Horizon.

    Forza Horizon Games on Demand 50%

    Forza Horizon Season Pass Add-on 70%

    Have fun!

    Moet zeggen bij bartsmit is hij goed koper.

    Chop!!
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

    Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

    man they sure want a lof for season passes!

    BF4 Premium $50

    Forza Season Pass $50

    Ryse Season Pass 420

    CoD Season Pass $50

    DR3 Season Pass $30
Thema:

Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

Loading...
  1. Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion - Similar Threads - Receiving Forza Horizon

  2. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  7. I bought the premium bundle on ps5 of forza horizon but i did not receive my extra’s such...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium bundle on ps5 of forza horizon but i did not receive my extra’s such...: I bought the premium bundle on ps5 of forza horizon but i did not receive my extra’s such as horizon points and backstage points .Where i only got 2 horizon backstage points and only a thousand...
  8. I can't receive digital code for Forza Horizon 4 in Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive digital code for Forza Horizon 4 in Xbox: I played Forza Horizon 4 in the summer and in that time Xbox said that the game will be stop in December 2024 so the company started give people who are subscribe to game pass a digital code for...
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

    in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...: Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this? c8d44600-63b6-4104-b98e-72a5a0cfd133