Not Receiving Credit for achievements

Discus and support Not Receiving Credit for achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the XB1 Day One expecting some issues, but whats odd for me is that after about 2 Weeks of almost perfect performance, I stopped receiving... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VirusMaker, Jan 7, 2014.

1. VirusMaker
    VirusMaker Guest

I bought the XB1 Day One expecting some issues, but whats odd for me is that after about 2 Weeks of almost perfect performance, I stopped receiving credit for any achievements,while on my 360 I still get them just fine. For example, there is an achievement
    for completing the "Gravely Grave" in Pegal 2, even though I completed that section I got no notification of any achievement and they do not show up in the Achievement App, any tips would be great, I have already called support and they moved it up the chain
    to a higher Tech Support and I was supposed to hear from them 3 days ago. Thank you for your time

:)

VirusMaker, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Viper 22x
    Viper 22x Guest
    Recore/Robo Reward Credits Missing

Ok, so it's been well over 96 hours, and the credits I should be receiving for purchasing Recore as well as the credits for unlocking at least 5 achievements (I've unlocked 13 so far) are still not being awarded.

Please help.

Viper 22x, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Not Receiving Credits

It is in the terms of the offer.

Smwutches, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Maker!

When you contacted support, did they tell you how they were planning on getting in touch with you? Also, have you tried calling them back and checking for any updates on the issue?

Also, have you tried unlocking another achievement rather than Gravely Grave, just to see if other achievements work for you?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Zeomare
    Zeomare Guest
    i am also having the same issue achievements are no longer unlocking, i wish i knew what was wrong

Zeomare, Jan 8, 2014
  6. Curreno
    Curreno Guest
    I'm having the same problem?!

I don't even have the day one?!

Curreno, Jan 17, 2014
  7. VirusMaker
    VirusMaker Guest
    Well After calling and waiting they told me they told me that their "Care Advocacy Team" could not help with the situation. I don't know if this is there high tier IT group but I have been told that it is labeled as an unknown and emerging error. I am not
    sure if that means they cant help and they have stopped my support cases or they are continuing to try and fix it. Either way I am getting quite annoyed.

VirusMaker, Jan 18, 2014
  8. Zeomare
    Zeomare Guest

i am going to try a factory reset on mine but i need to get some info first if it works i will let you know

Zeomare, Jan 19, 2014
  9. Zeomare
    Zeomare Guest
    i just did a factory reset and it worked perfectly my achievements are now unlocking again this may help other people in the same boat, the only thing that sucks is reinstalling the games but my saves are still there so i lost nothing and it fixed all my
    achievement problems, You will have to re-earn the ones that did not unlock again but they are all now unlocking properly for me like they did when i got the system. i hope this helps other people. All i did was delete my profile from the system then reset
    to factory and restart. once i logged in with my user name all my info and save's showed back up the longest part is reinstalling the games but so far everything is back to normal

Zeomare, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Zeomare Win User

i just did a factory reset and it worked perfectly my achievements are now unlocking again this may help other people in the same boat, the only thing that sucks is reinstalling the games but my saves are still there so i lost nothing and it fixed all my
    achievement problems, You will have to re-earn the ones that did not unlock again but they are all now unlocking properly for me like they did when i got the system. i hope this helps other people. All i did was delete my profile from the system then reset
    to factory and restart. once i logged in with my user name all my info and save's showed back up the longest part is reinstalling the games but so far everything is back to normal
  11. Zeomare Win User

i am going to try a factory reset on mine but i need to get some info first if it works i will let you know
  12. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Maker!

When you contacted support, did they tell you how they were planning on getting in touch with you? Also, have you tried calling them back and checking for any updates on the issue?

Also, have you tried unlocking another achievement rather than Gravely Grave, just to see if other achievements work for you?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^
  13. VirusMaker Win User

Well After calling and waiting they told me they told me that their "Care Advocacy Team" could not help with the situation. I don't know if this is there high tier IT group but I have been told that it is labeled as an unknown and emerging error. I am not
    sure if that means they cant help and they have stopped my support cases or they are continuing to try and fix it. Either way I am getting quite annoyed.
  14. Zeomare Win User

i am also having the same issue achievements are no longer unlocking, i wish i knew what was wrong
Thema:

1. Not Receiving Credit for achievements - Similar Threads - Receiving Credit achievements

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. R6 credits not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 credits not received: I redeemed two $25 gift cards and bought the $50 pack on R6, I haven’t received my credits. I have restarted my game multiple times and they still have not showed up....