not receiving community goal prizes

Discus and support not receiving community goal prizes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Besides the fact that watching ads for coins and tickets NOT working, how come I don't receive all the prizes when the COMMUNITY GOAL is reached for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jessicawilshusen, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. not receiving community goal prizes


    Besides the fact that watching ads for coins and tickets NOT working,
    how come I don't receive all the prizes when the COMMUNITY GOAL is reached for the power bingo?? it takes FOREVER just to reach the goal, now I have missed out on HUNDREDS of keys because everything disappears. Does anyone know what's wrong??
    Does anyone know how to receive the community keys??


    :)
     
    jessicawilshusen, Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. I have not gotten my keys in community goal in 2 weeks, and have foung no way to contact them

    why am I not receiving my keys when the community goal is reached haven't got them in 2 weeks.
     
    ModularChimp709, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. not receiving keys i microsoft bingo from power cards

    I am not receiving my keys as a reward after the community goal is met. I am owed 190 keys.
     
    AuburnHottie85, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. not receiving community goal prizes

    Just happened to me too. I am new to xbox bingo so I thought it was just me, not being sure I did it right. I was at highest award and goal was reached. Then reset...
     
    GeogiaWEIRD51, Aug 1, 2017
    #4
  5. GeogiaWEIRD51 Win User

    not receiving community goal prizes

    Just happened to me too. I am new to xbox bingo so I thought it was just me, not being sure I did it right. I was at highest award and goal was reached. Then reset...
  6. GloomyGoose8929 Win User

    October game pass rewards

    Hey there,

    Could you clarify which rewards you are expecting to receive? Each participant of the Game Pass Goals would receive one reward for each month, so if you have already received a reward for October's Game Pass Goals, you would not receive an additional reward.

    We hope this helps!
    But it said if you get 2 achievements you get a prize and if you get 4 achievements you get a ultimate prize and if you get 6 achievements you get a ultimate prize and something else
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Xbox Game pass reward not given

    Hey there,

    Additional prizes are not delivered for this quest, instead the value of your main prize goes up with the more goals you complete. If you have already received your prize, you are set for that months quest. Hope this helps clear up the confusion!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Rewards not being Recieved

    Hey there,

    If you received a prize for both months, that would indicate you received the appropriate prizes. If you completed the three necessary goals, you will receive one random prize in addition to one entry for a chance to win a Samsung
    4K TV. Participants won't receive more than one prize for a specific month's quest. Hope this helps clear up the promotions!

    Please let us know if there's a detail we may have missed so we can make sure we understood the issue! :)
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    October game pass rewards

    We're happy to help clarify - completing each goal does not reward an additional prize, it only increases the value of the one reward you will receive.

    Hope this helps!
Thema:

not receiving community goal prizes

Loading...
  1. not receiving community goal prizes - Similar Threads - receiving community goal

  2. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  7. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  8. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  9. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]
  10. Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???: They announced the badge early June and here we are mid July. I’m not sure they are releasing it slowly ? Or that’s it? I have 6 years with the program and was just curious. I would love to obtain...