Not Receiving collections

Discus and support Not Receiving collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing bingo in Greece for over a week and have not received any collections. What is the problem? 9559222d-b466-4a05-9513-82412d005102 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViscousSpade59, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. Not Receiving collections


    I have been playing bingo in Greece for over a week and have not received any collections. What is the problem?

    :)
     
    ViscousSpade59, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Not receiving collections

    I have been playing Microsoft Bingo in Thailand for over two weeks and have not received any collection items.
     
    ViscousSpade59, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Collections

    I have been playing Bingo in France for over two weeks and am not receiving any collections.
     
    ViscousSpade59, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Not Receiving collections

    OK Fowl, Feb 6, 2018
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Not Receiving collections

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/21156aa5-054a-40eb-9ceb-6a6aaeccc4b0
  6. Caspers Corpse Win User

    "A Few Souveniers" Achievement doesn't unlock

    Me to I've completed my third collection and not received either achievement for one or three collections.
  7. Datt1X Win User

    Gears of War

    I played gears ultimate and have not received the xbox360 collections code yet...
  8. Roman Friar Win User

    Not able to connect to internet

    Unable to connect to Solitaire Collection Events. Receive a message saying i need to connect to the internet. Received just after completing daily challenge.
  9. JSC GOAT Win User

    Got Gears of War Ultimate Edition and no codes

    Still haven't receive my Gears of War Codes for having the collection edition. I can put the game in at any time if necessary to receive codes.
Thema:

Not Receiving collections

Loading...
  1. Not Receiving collections - Similar Threads - Receiving collections

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  10. Receiving error code on microsoft solitaire collection on android phone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code on microsoft solitaire collection on android phone: Unable to access microsoft solitaire collection app on my samsung galaxy s21 5g phone. Receiving error code 101. Tried everything including uninstalling and installing game app. Still cannot get...