not receiving beta update for xbox one even though im in preview program

Discus and support not receiving beta update for xbox one even though im in preview program in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I signed up in the insider app and then signed up for preview program and I'm in ring 4 and it popped up I am eligible for the update but I never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bigmacreejr, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Bigmacreejr
    Bigmacreejr Guest

I signed up in the insider app and then signed up for preview program and I'm in ring 4 and it popped up I am eligible for the update but I never received an update when I should have and also I am a developer account if that helps but please I want the
    update

:)

Bigmacreejr, Feb 18, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 available

Similar to the dashboard preview program. Test drive and report issues with a beta version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Get Xbox (beta) - Microsoft Store

IndieRock, Feb 18, 2017
  3. Djef_35
    Djef_35 Guest
    Lost early access forum right since 2 days

I m part of the preview program since the begining and my xbox is still mark as enrolled on the beta preview app.

I m also still receiving the update without any issue.

Djef_35, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Bigmaccrejr!

For all questions in regards to the Xbox Insider Program, please head over to the

Xbox Insider forum
    , the team there will be able to best help you out.

Mister Maka, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Bigmaccrejr!

For all questions in regards to the Xbox Insider Program, please head over to the

Xbox Insider forum
    , the team there will be able to best help you out.
  6. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  7. Djef_35 Win User

Lost early access forum right since 2 days

I m part of the preview program since the begining and my xbox is still mark as enrolled on the beta preview app.

I m also still receiving the update without any issue.
  8. {Parity} Win User

So now Xbox Live updates are interrupting gameplay?

You are apparently in the Preview Program and if you don't want to get the updates you can opt out of the program. Frequent updates are common when beta testing software.

This link give information on the program. support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq
  9. SP Rhino Win User

What's Your Background?

Im in the preview program, and have received an xbox email this morning about the Nov update but i dont appear to have the update !!!, can anyone help ?
Thema:

1. not receiving beta update for xbox one even though im in preview program - Similar Threads - receiving beta update

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...