Not receiving apex coins

Discus and support Not receiving apex coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought apex coins twice now and they haven't showed up I refund the first one and I just bought more but it's still not showing up after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBotSon, Feb 23, 2022.

  1. BigBotSon
    BigBotSon Guest

    Not receiving apex coins


    I have bought apex coins twice now and they haven't showed up I refund the first one and I just bought more but it's still not showing up after I restarted my Xbox

    :)
     
    BigBotSon, Feb 23, 2022
    #1
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

    apex coins

    Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  3. chrystomikson Win User

    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

    i havent received my apex coins.
  4. ChaznabbzDavies Win User

    I have been charged twice for something I haven't bought.

    Thank you for your reply.

    The charge is for Apex coins, twice at a cost of 7.19 each.

    I bought Apex coins on 20th but didn't receive them. I eventually received them yesterday, after several chats with EA. But on the 21st and again on 24th payments for 7.19 were taken from my paypal account for Apex coins. I only ordered them once.
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

    Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

    You will receive the 1000 apex coins by 6/30/2019
  6. Reskita Win User

    Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

    I bought 1000 apex coins, I have now restarted my apex and xbox multiple times and have not received the coins, How can I contact xbox and get my coins or get my money back (I have hit refund limit)
Thema:

Not receiving apex coins

Loading...
  1. Not receiving apex coins - Similar Threads - receiving apex coins

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  10. I brought ea apex coins and haven't received them what do I do?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I brought ea apex coins and haven't received them what do I do?: I brought the points £7.19 and haven't received any 49fdb3b0-107f-49c2-a942-602d5ab00178