not receiving all the keys being sent by friends

Discus and support not receiving all the keys being sent by friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't receive some of the keys friends are sending, please try to get things working, thanks. db18583a-b14a-4d66-a203-a5f474e5882d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhitishGem11422, Jul 15, 2017.

  1. not receiving all the keys being sent by friends


    Can't receive some of the keys friends are sending, please try to get things working, thanks.

    :)
     
    WhitishGem11422, Jul 15, 2017
    #1
  2. ScudBnnY
    ScudBnnY Guest
    Friends not receiving messages or friend request

    I have sent friend request to multiple friends and confirmed in person they are not receiving them, also I am receiving delayed messages or non at all. I have tried friend requesting both 360 and xboxOne friends
     
    ScudBnnY, Jul 15, 2017
    #2
  3. JMCatete
    JMCatete Guest
    I do not have the new update for the preview program but I'm a preview member how can i fix it

    I'm not receiving a message at all. My friend sent me about 3 invites. I think something may be broken.
     
    JMCatete, Jul 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Hordie Win User

    Xbox one extra overwatch beta key.

    Hi Kr0mA,

    Some waves keys are still being sent out. You'll receive the key via Xbox message. For more information see the
    Overwatch Beta FAQ here.
  5. Hordie Win User

    Over watch beta code

    Hi Inibriates,

    Some waves keys are still being sent out. You'll receive the key via Xbox message. For more information see the Overwatch Beta FAQ here.
  6. Hordie Win User

    Overwatch Beta missing friend access key

    Hi E02 Wolf

    Some waves keys are still being sent out. You'll receive the key via Xbox message. For more information see the Overwatch Beta FAQ here.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Invites not being received or sent

    Hey there,

    Are you still running into this issue? This may have been related to a service alert that was up, that has been since resolved. Let us know if you're still running into issues so we can assist further!
  8. Hordie Win User

    Haven't received the key code for a friend for overwatch.

    Hi DroopyTiara,

    Some waves keys are still being sent out. You'll receive the key via Xbox message, not email, so make sure you check on your console :) . For more information see the Overwatch
    Beta FAQ
    here.
Thema:

not receiving all the keys being sent by friends

Loading...
  1. not receiving all the keys being sent by friends - Similar Threads - receiving keys being

  2. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  7. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  8. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  9. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]
  10. Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???: They announced the badge early June and here we are mid July. I’m not sure they are releasing it slowly ? Or that’s it? I have 6 years with the program and was just curious. I would love to obtain...