Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.

Discus and support Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, So I have started playing games like Dishonored 2 and Kingdome Come Deliverance on the Xbox Beta App as I haven't played them in a while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fraser Dexter, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.

Hi there,

So I have started playing games like Dishonored 2 and Kingdome Come Deliverance on the Xbox Beta App as I haven't played them in a while (from Steam), and noticed after completing the story on Dishonored, I didn't receive any achievements. I deleted the
    local save files which completely reset my game but still the same issue.

Does anyone know how to get around this issue?

Many thanks

:)

Fraser Dexter, Apr 6, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Steam and xbox pc app share the same achievements. You can't reroll them from the same account.
  3. AntonSotnikov Win User

How can I delete game from account

Thanks for reply, but

it is not from "Achievements list", it's from "My games">"Available on">"PC".

And about Achievements list - why should I live with legacy from GFWL? GFWL is not available any more... or I still can use it for earning
    Achievements from GTA 4 (Steam ver.) and Dark Souls (Steam ver.)?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Do Steam Games Show Up in Achievements?

Technically you will not be able to receive achievements on Xbox from games purchased from Steam.

It is the Xbox app on PC that picks up the games and then add those games on your Microsoft account.

So far i have not seen any way of removing the Steam games from your achievement list.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Haven't recieved my rewards for 3-4 months now

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? Achievements will only earn credits it they are part of a specific offer (like the current Dr. Rewards offer). Usually you have to purchase a game and then you unlock to option to earn credits
    based on earning a number of achievements in that game.

Otherwise, there are no offers to receive credits just for earning achievements.
  6. Mr IBanana Win User

Help! Rewards not working

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from?

In order to receive credits for preorders and/or achievements, they have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time. Generally for achievements the offer involves purchasing a specific game for that offer and then earning a set number of
    achievements in that game.
    HI Smwutches

Thanks for the comment back!

Just looking for rewards from anything besides surveys so I know my account isn't broken.

I have previously purchased games on the list but got nothing. Where is it I find the achievements listed?

My friend has an account too and he seems to be getting rewards for all his achievements.
Thema:

1. Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam. - Similar Threads - receiving Achievements games

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  7. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  8. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  9. I have not received one off my orders

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received one off my orders: I ordered two shark cards for gta 5 and I only got one off them and I'm still waiting for the other one 21ca9430-8daf-4e15-9f76-cde1311b91ca
  10. Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim: Recently I've begun another full legendary playthrough of Skyrim, this time without mods so that I may unlock all the achievements available. However, upon completing the 'Bleak Falls Barrow'...