Not receiving a dlc code

Discus and support Not receiving a dlc code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a code of wwe2k17 future stars dlc code, but it does not work, can someone do anything about it ? 081988e5-d701-42ea-926c-9e890869d5fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by posterizer108, Jul 17, 2017.

  1. Not receiving a dlc code


    I have a code of wwe2k17 future stars dlc code, but it does not work, can someone do anything about it ?

    :)
     
    posterizer108, Jul 17, 2017
    #1
  2. BIZKUTZnGRAVEY, Jul 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Nba 2k16 jordan edition missing dlc?

    Yeah bro and I'm on PS4. Got the game and added my dlc code on PSN and nothing. It added my 75,000 VC that I bought but nothing from my dlc!! WTF??
     
    Kevin.barger23, Jul 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Not receiving a dlc code

    What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming it?
     
    Smwutches, Jul 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Not receiving a dlc code

    What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming it?
  6. x Swangod x Win User

    Sunset Overdrive DLC Error Code

    Hi Unsolved Paradox. No, I tried to redeem on my XB1 console. There is no scannable code as the DLC codes were emailed to me. The other code I received worked right away. This Hangover DLC error code was from my Xbox One.
  7. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Error al descargar DLC en la microsoft store![Error al descargar DLC en la microsoft store!]

    What is the error code that you receive when trying to download the DLC from the store?
  8. Kill11Kenny Win User

    Where is my Forza 6 / Fast 7 Dodge Charger

    I bought the movie on the 03.04.2015 and i am yet to receive the dlc code please help

    GT:
  9. Tomas Kopecny Win User

    Haven't received Alan Wake or Quantum Break PC codes.

    By the way, both DLC are free, so you will receive code for Alan Wake and Window 10 version ;)
Thema:

Not receiving a dlc code

Loading...
  1. Not receiving a dlc code - Similar Threads - receiving dlc code

  2. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. I was charged for Metal Hellsinger Dream of the Beast DLC but haven’t received the DLC.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for Metal Hellsinger Dream of the Beast DLC but haven’t received the DLC.: I just tried to buy the DLC today for Metal Hellsinger but I didn’t receive it despite being charged for it. I checked my Microsoft order history and it doesn’t appear. I would try and buy it...
  7. I bought minecraft deluxe edition on my mac and didn't receive the DLC

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft deluxe edition on my mac and didn't receive the DLC: As the question states, I can't find any way to activate the DLC for my minecraft deluxe edition. I bought it digitally, through the minecraft website, and have confirmed that the DLC is in my...
  8. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  9. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  10. Received a dlc of dbd pc version and I have an Xbox but no pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a dlc of dbd pc version and I have an Xbox but no pc.: So I have dead by daylight on my Xbox and I was gifted by a friend a dlc code that’s for the pc version of dead by daylight. So can I still put the code in my Xbox and will it transfer? Thank...