Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have yet to received any code for the Black Dog pack I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. I pre-ordered it through Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by landkrabbe, Jun 4, 2019.

1. landkrabbe
    landkrabbe Guest

I have yet to received any code for the Black Dog pack I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. I pre-ordered it through Microsoft Store. It's been about a year since I saw anybody talking about it, so I assumed the problem was fixed, but
    I haven't gotten what I paid for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Order # [Mod removed personal information]

:)

landkrabbe, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Metrix11.

Users who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but did not receive their Black Dog pack yet should now receive a code within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of theives pre-order problem

Hi there Mialtrek.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but have not yet received a code for the Black Dog pack should expect a code for that pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps :)
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves Black Dog

Hi there Blaiss95, thanks for reaching out to us on this.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but haven't yet received a Black Dog pack should receive the pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps and we appreciate your patience with this :)
  6. Wiwax Win User

Holding pre-order sea of thieves

Hello Microsoft. A

bout the problem on "Sea Of Thieves" for the "Black Dog" pre-order , I still haven't received anything.

Thank you for your reply.
Thema:

1. Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - received pre order

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs: I pre-ordered MW3 digital edition, i started off just buying the $109 normal mw3 edition, but then I decided to upgrade a day later to vault edition.. it’s been 2 days since I’ve upgraded and I...
  6. I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this?: I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this? dc4a165a-27c1-45b4-9ce1-d547a975a1dc
  7. I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24: I bought the game September 20 and never got my Xbox code or receipt 37a380a4-2729-4e68-a086-073f0e435baa
  8. I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...: I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition for SeriesX, I haven't received a download code yet, even though it's September 22? d12ae339-16d7-4e42-8d5e-b356c28b2d09
  9. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...
  10. How I receive my pre order content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How I receive my pre order content: I pre ordered madden before the 17th how do receive all my content 305d3454-d44a-48d0-9151-a6e1d6317370