Not received mixpot

Discus and support Not received mixpot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i watched live stream on mixer for and have not got the Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from mixer mixpot do u know how it comes through at it not showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MALICIOUS MUNCH, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Not received mixpot


    i watched live stream on mixer for and have not got the Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from mixer mixpot do u know how it comes through at it not showing in game spoke to xbox support they said

    ( The Xbox Forums is where you need to go if you are having trouble receiving the Ebon Flintock. You have to make a post and then you will get a responded to and further help from there. Please go here to do that!
    Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community )

    :)
     
    MALICIOUS MUNCH, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Scruples72
    Scruples72 Guest
    No E3 mixpot

    I have not received any mixpot items.
     
    Scruples72, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Sea of Thieves: Huntress Figurehead

    I also have not received my mixpot after watching the stream.
     
    Colin Mockery, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Ambassador Kingz Win User

    Where is my code?

    Hey there, sre you searching for Mixer, Mixpot promotions? Please visit xbox.com/mixpot. Quantities are limited – only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive any content. Viewers
    do not have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You will be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th

    From the MixPot FAQ:

    Xbox MixPot FAQ

    During some of the Xbox Live streaming events on Mixer, we’ll be rewarding viewers by giving away MixPots, These MixPots will vary by event and can include different games and downloadable content (DLC) for each event.

    Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire
    briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.
  6. Chae247 Win User

    Mixpot rewards

    Hey there!

    This link contains a lot of great information about the MixPot for this years awesome E3 event: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ

    "If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit

    xbox.com/mixpot
    ." So be sure to give a little more time since the event did just end. If you do not receive your MixPot, but did qualify**, come back an post here to get further assistance!

    **Quantities are limited—only the first 1 million qualified viewers will receive the MixPot for the Xbox E3 Briefing. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content.
  7. Chae247 Win User

    Missing mixpot

    Hey there!

    This link contains a lot of great information about the MixPot for this years awesome E3 event: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ

    "If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit

    xbox.com/mixpot
    ." So be sure to give a little more time since the event did just end. If you do not receive your MixPot, but did qualify**, come back an post here to get further assistance!

    **Quantities are limited—only the first 1 million qualified viewers will receive the MixPot for the Xbox E3 Briefing. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

    Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

    If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit
    xbox.com/mixpothelp.

    Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to
    qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

    Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated.
Thema:

Not received mixpot

Loading...
  1. Not received mixpot - Similar Threads - received mixpot

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag

    in XboX Insiders
    Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The...
  10. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]