Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why

Discus and support Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've paid now 2 months for GTA+ and received no rewards I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and been told that it will be sorted and still nothing very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caiden james, Apr 25, 2023.

1. caiden james
    caiden james Guest

I've paid now 2 months for GTA+ and received no rewards I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and been told that it will be sorted and still nothing very poor customer service

:)

caiden james, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, make sure that the subscription is active on your account by following the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. Ricardo Lopez5 Win User

Did that still not getting my rewards does it take time to get it because I got gta plus about 20 mins ago went on my Xbox seen I didn’t get anything came here tried what you said out still nothing
  4. Francia J. Win User

That's amazing news, Caiden. There is a movement with your concern.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you! May I ask what Xbox console you have and the GTA V version that you're playing, Caiden?
  6. Brittney Brown Win User

I have tried everything and have not gotten my gta plus rewards I play in xbox S
Thema:

1. Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why - Similar Threads - received GTA+ rewards

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  9. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  10. Shark cards not received on gta online bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark cards not received on gta online bank account: I purchased 2 shark cards on Xbox store, but the didn't came on my bank account on gta5, so I powered of everything and restart everything, not working, I had confirmation mail from the purchase,...