Not received FIFA 23 Ultimate after £89.99 Purchase

Discus and support Not received FIFA 23 Ultimate after £89.99 Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased FIFA 23 Ultimate on Xbox One on the 17th October 2022 from the Microsoft Store. I made a call to Microsoft 10 days later as I did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil Parry, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Neil Parry
    Neil Parry Guest

I purchased FIFA 23 Ultimate on Xbox One on the 17th October 2022 from the Microsoft Store.

I made a call to Microsoft 10 days later as I did not receive it by post as I requested as it was my 10 year olds birthday.

After 4 more days I was told to request a refund via the Xbox Site. This has been declined for time span despite me not receiving FIFA 23.

I have made countless calls yet the operators fail to understand my predicament.

My account says I have purchased FIFA 22 yet as I pointed out this is a computer malfunction as on the 17th October FIFA 23 Ultimate was £89.99 and there was no option to purchase FIFA 22. Proof is in the pudding with FIFA 23 now £59.99.

There is no option to speak to Xbox, only Microsoft who I feel should take accountability for this.

It is a clear case £89.99 has been taken out of my account and I have received NOTHING

Is there a telephone customer service department anywhere in Microsoft with common sense to deal with this ?

:)

Neil Parry, Nov 30, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Typically, purchases made on the microsoft store are digital downloaded games that are automatically added to the account that was signed in during the purchase. Are you sure that this isn't what has happened? The game might be tied to whatever account you used while making the purchase and would not be sent via mail.
  3. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  4. ScottTucker7 Win User

Xbox support doesn't work, how can i contact someone?

I have signed in on my xbox and it says i don't own the ultimate edition and that i need to purchase it again. i have gone to my purchase history on the account also and it shows fifa 23 ultimate edition and that i have purchased it, but when i press 'show in store' nothing happens it just goes to a blank screen.
  5. Henok Russom Win User

Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

Hi im a random user!

You need to have Game pass ultimate or Xbox live Gold, to play Fifa 23 ultimate team!
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Forza Horizon 2: VIP Preorder discount

I purchased the ultimate edition tonight for $89.99 USD. That was a $10 discount from the MSRP which more than covers what the VIP discount would have been.
Thema:

1. Not received FIFA 23 Ultimate after £89.99 Purchase - Similar Threads - received FIFA Ultimate

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881