Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected
Discus and support Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought diablo 2 via the rewards app a week ago and I should have received 4000 points but the punch card is still showing as incomplete and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EsNotTheMessiah, Nov 6, 2021.
Thema:
Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected
Loading...
-
Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected - Similar Threads - received 4000 reward
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?
in XboX InsidersDisc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments] -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge
in XboX InsidersNever Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to... -
Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received
in XboX InsidersBadge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't... -
Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag
in XboX InsidersReceived legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The... -
Redeeming Mincoins via reward points? Spent 4000 41 hours ago and received nothing
in XBoX on WindowsRedeeming Mincoins via reward points? Spent 4000 41 hours ago and received nothing: 41 hours ago I spent 4000 xbox reward points in exchange for minecoins. Works out around 660. I was made aware it can take 24 hours. I've yet to receive anything which is very disappointing...