Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected

Discus and support Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought diablo 2 via the rewards app a week ago and I should have received 4000 points but the punch card is still showing as incomplete and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EsNotTheMessiah, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected

I bought diablo 2 via the rewards app a week ago and I should have received 4000 points but the punch card is still showing as incomplete and I've received no points.

:)

EsNotTheMessiah, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Punch cards have been very buggy and hit and miss for a few months now...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

You would need to contact Rewards directly and ask them to look into it and they will, hopefully, manually credit you the points:

Microsoft Rewards
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi EsNotTheMessiah, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to get help via this link then click on "Get Help" in that way this can be immediately investigated further.

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. GenXer Win User

Xbox cards

46000 reward points at Level 2. The level 2 discount is 4000 points.
  5. RipTide Rampage Win User

7 day communications ban

You should check diablo 2 resurrected LFG. It's only used for that
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Diablo 2 resurrected

Hello ngocphi,

Thank you for reaching out to us to voice your concerns!

Since this post is more of a discussion and not a question, we are going to lock the thread.

We appreciate your feedback!
Thema:

1. Not received 4000 reward points for buying diablo 2: resurrected - Similar Threads - received 4000 reward

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f