Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

Discus and support Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; its the 28th (nearly 1st of march) and i still havent recieved my january game pass quest reward. I 100% completed the 5 hours of dirt rally and still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by priness sammie, Feb 28, 2018.

  1. Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18


    its the 28th (nearly 1st of march) and i still havent recieved my january game pass quest reward. I 100% completed the 5 hours of dirt rally and still nothing

    :)
     
    priness sammie, Feb 28, 2018
    #1
  2. RobbieLogan
    RobbieLogan Guest
    Xbox games pass quest rewards

    hi there i havnt receieved my xbox game pass quest reward for february. I completed over 25 hours on the requested game which was mad max. I havnt recied any email or the message centre message that i got on previous months.

    Could you advise please.

    Regards

    Robbie logan
     
    RobbieLogan, Feb 28, 2018
    #2
  3. Haven't received my January Xbox Quests Reqard

    I got my reward for Game Pass quest but not Gold quest yet.
     
    SolitaryJesster, Feb 28, 2018
    #3
  4. theunit1982
    theunit1982 Guest

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    Same here. Please can this be looked into. I have now waited the 30 days as required. From the months before when I have received the reward, it normally takes about 15 days maximum and I get the reward but this one has failed to appear yet.
     
    theunit1982, Feb 28, 2018
    #4
  5. i have been messaging them although some have had theirs through it seems half of us havent and the ones that did only got them a week or so ago Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18 :(
     
    priness sammie, Mar 1, 2018
    #5
  6. if a member of staff or admin give us a heads up on whats going on it would be helpful.
     
    priness sammie, Mar 2, 2018
    #6
  7. theunit1982
    theunit1982 Guest
    We were told to play 10 hours of Dirt via the game pass game list. On completion, the month after we should have got some sort of reward via out inbox/messages on Xbox Live dashboard. But have nothing.
     
    theunit1982, Mar 9, 2018
    #7
  8. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    Hey Guys! We have passed your information along to the proper teams to take a look. As soon as we get any updates, we will be sure to post them here. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Mar 12, 2018
    #8
  9. theunit1982
    theunit1982 Guest
    Mister Cizi.... Any news at all? Its been a while since this issue occurred. I have had the Feb reward through fine this morning, but still the missing January reward lurks.
     
    theunit1982, Mar 15, 2018
    #9
  10. theunit1982
    theunit1982 Guest
    Surely there is some updates on this now? Still not received and we are fast approaching April now?
     
    theunit1982, Mar 21, 2018
    #10
  11. Hey there theunit1982.

    We have forwarded more information about this promotion to your Xbox Live Message Center.

    If you have any other Xbox questions for us, please create a new thread and we'll be happy to help.
     
    Mister Cazador, Nov 3, 2018
    #11
  12. Mister Cizl Win User

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    Hey Guys! We have passed your information along to the proper teams to take a look. As soon as we get any updates, we will be sure to post them here. Thanks!
  13. priness sammie Win User

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    if a member of staff or admin give us a heads up on whats going on it would be helpful.
  14. priness sammie Win User

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    Same here. Please can this be looked into. I have now waited the 30 days as required. From the months before when I have received the reward, it normally takes about 15 days maximum and I get the reward but this one has failed to appear yet.
    i have been messaging them although some have had theirs through it seems half of us havent and the ones that did only got them a week or so ago :(
  15. theunit1982 Win User

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    Same here. Please can this be looked into. I have now waited the 30 days as required. From the months before when I have received the reward, it normally takes about 15 days maximum and I get the reward but this one has failed to appear yet.
  16. Mister Cazador Win User

    Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

    Hey Guys! We have passed your information along to the proper teams to take a look. As soon as we get any updates, we will be sure to post them here. Thanks!

    Surely there is some updates on this now? Still not received and we are fast approaching April now?
    Hey there theunit1982.

    We have forwarded more information about this promotion to your Xbox Live Message Center.

    If you have any other Xbox questions for us, please create a new thread and we'll be happy to help.
Thema:

Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18

Loading...
  1. Not receieved my game pass quest reward for jan 18 - Similar Threads - receieved game pass

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. I cannot sign in to my Minecraft account anymore because I continue to receieve the error...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to my Minecraft account anymore because I continue to receieve the error...: I Have never had this issue before. What do I do? I've tried a lot of things so please help. I am at my wits end with this. 2edf9d46-3115-47cd-9be2-0a102988b46c