Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ...

Discus and support Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up get and cant go forward. Very disappointing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BravestBoot1248, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ...

Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up get and cant go forward.

Very disappointing and frustrating.

:)

BravestBoot1248, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    EA = Pathetic

I don't know how early access works on console....but on PC you get early access and you're basically part of the testing group.

You pay for the game then you can play the game through all the early stages and you can report bugs and whatnot if you feel. When the game officially comes out, you're already good to go.

So if it's anything like that, then yeah.....the game might have some problems.

If not....then yeah...it's just another example of EA not really caring about it's games or consumer group.

Wiggs, Sep 11, 2017
  3. seriously?

[quote user="THE WORD AL1VE"]

i have like 500 kills with my best gun, and i think i play alot, i dont know how some of yous are in the thousands thats crazy hahaa

[/quote]

Most of us have been playing since day one of the retail release. And from personal experience from playing with Eyeball. There is not a game that goes by that he doesn't get at a high kill count. When we get a group together,
    we are usually fighting over getting kills. But all of that comes from playing with friends in a group. It does get interesting when some of the group get switched to the other side.

AdamDietterick, Sep 11, 2017
  4. ne0tae Win User

minecraft wont install on my windows??

thanks! but for some reason when i click to buy it, it takes me to an xbox family privacy page? and im not part of any family group in Microsoft, i dont know how to get rid of it.
  5. hobblejp Win User

[Moronic soapbox special] We are all war criminals....... wait what

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Take away the sarcasm in the opening post, and its just another story of some group who dont understand the medium of entertainment that is Video Games, getting all shouty about things they dont understand and things that are rated 18+ for a reason....yawn.
    So in the 3 lines of text that meant anything, bored with hearing about the latest shouty group speaking of things they lack the common sense to understand

[/quote]

the difference being this group actually does have some power behind them and could force laws through etc.
  6. BentHalo Win User

Old Peoples Clan

Any mature casual gamers seeking a group of like minded ppl should definately give Mojo gaming a look in. The sign up process is pretty simple and as long as you participate in the odd game and join in a few of the conversations on the forums you'll be a
    shoe in. Although gaming might be the reason we joined the group, the discussions and threads are as varied as any social group. So look them up. I've been a member for about 5 years out of my 10 years on Xbox, coming up 9 years on live, and of all the groups
    I've been a part of, these guys are the most down to earth bunch. Btw Kevlar is telling fibs, he has been a BIG Beiber fan from way back :p

http://mojo.org.au/forums/
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

[Moronic soapbox special] We are all war criminals....... wait what

Take away the sarcasm in the opening post, and its just another story of some group who dont understand the medium of entertainment that is Video Games, getting all shouty about things they dont understand and things that are rated 18+ for a reason....yawn.
    So in the 3 lines of text that meant anything, bored with hearing about the latest shouty group speaking of things they lack the common sense to understand
  8. Wiggs Win User

EA = Pathetic

I don't know how early access works on console....but on PC you get early access and you're basically part of the testing group.

You pay for the game then you can play the game through all the early stages and you can report bugs and whatnot if you feel. When the game officially comes out, you're already good to go.

So if it's anything like that, then yeah.....the game might have some problems.

If not....then yeah...it's just another example of EA not really caring about it's games or consumer group.
Thema:

Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ...

1. Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ... - Similar Threads - pleased part through

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  10. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8