Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ...

Discus and support Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up get and cant go forward. Very disappointing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BravestBoot1248, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ...

Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up get and cant go forward.

Very disappointing and frustrating.

:)

BravestBoot1248, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    EA = Pathetic

I don't know how early access works on console....but on PC you get early access and you're basically part of the testing group.

You pay for the game then you can play the game through all the early stages and you can report bugs and whatnot if you feel. When the game officially comes out, you're already good to go.

So if it's anything like that, then yeah.....the game might have some problems.

If not....then yeah...it's just another example of EA not really caring about it's games or consumer group.

Wiggs, Sep 11, 2017
  3. seriously?

[quote user="THE WORD AL1VE"]

i have like 500 kills with my best gun, and i think i play alot, i dont know how some of yous are in the thousands thats crazy hahaa

[/quote]

Most of us have been playing since day one of the retail release. And from personal experience from playing with Eyeball. There is not a game that goes by that he doesn't get at a high kill count. When we get a group together,
    we are usually fighting over getting kills. But all of that comes from playing with friends in a group. It does get interesting when some of the group get switched to the other side.

AdamDietterick, Sep 11, 2017
  4. ne0tae Win User

minecraft wont install on my windows??

thanks! but for some reason when i click to buy it, it takes me to an xbox family privacy page? and im not part of any family group in Microsoft, i dont know how to get rid of it.
  5. hobblejp Win User

[Moronic soapbox special] We are all war criminals....... wait what

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Take away the sarcasm in the opening post, and its just another story of some group who dont understand the medium of entertainment that is Video Games, getting all shouty about things they dont understand and things that are rated 18+ for a reason....yawn.
    So in the 3 lines of text that meant anything, bored with hearing about the latest shouty group speaking of things they lack the common sense to understand

[/quote]

the difference being this group actually does have some power behind them and could force laws through etc.
  6. BentHalo Win User

Old Peoples Clan

Any mature casual gamers seeking a group of like minded ppl should definately give Mojo gaming a look in. The sign up process is pretty simple and as long as you participate in the odd game and join in a few of the conversations on the forums you'll be a
    shoe in. Although gaming might be the reason we joined the group, the discussions and threads are as varied as any social group. So look them up. I've been a member for about 5 years out of my 10 years on Xbox, coming up 9 years on live, and of all the groups
    I've been a part of, these guys are the most down to earth bunch. Btw Kevlar is telling fibs, he has been a BIG Beiber fan from way back :p

http://mojo.org.au/forums/
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

[Moronic soapbox special] We are all war criminals....... wait what

Take away the sarcasm in the opening post, and its just another story of some group who dont understand the medium of entertainment that is Video Games, getting all shouty about things they dont understand and things that are rated 18+ for a reason....yawn.
    So in the 3 lines of text that meant anything, bored with hearing about the latest shouty group speaking of things they lack the common sense to understand
  8. Wiggs Win User

EA = Pathetic

I don't know how early access works on console....but on PC you get early access and you're basically part of the testing group.

You pay for the game then you can play the game through all the early stages and you can report bugs and whatnot if you feel. When the game officially comes out, you're already good to go.

So if it's anything like that, then yeah.....the game might have some problems.

If not....then yeah...it's just another example of EA not really caring about it's games or consumer group.
Thema:

Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ...

1. Not pleased get part way through a group of games and for some reason comercials dont come up ... - Similar Threads - pleased part through

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  9. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  10. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8