Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

Discus and support Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I have been trying to upload a custom gamer picture and I keep getting an error saying that I am not old enough, mean while I am a adult on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrazyG710amer15, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

Hey, I have been trying to upload a custom gamer picture and I keep getting an error saying that I am not old enough, mean while I am a adult on the console. Please Help

:)

CrazyG710amer15, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Percy Jellis
    Percy Jellis Guest
    Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough

So im trying to use a custom gamerpic through the xbox beta app but its telling me im not old enough but in my microsoft account im older than 18

Percy Jellis, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

To be the bearer of bad news: That is not possible.

The only way to promote an Xbox Live account from child to adult is for it to age up on it's own.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the

Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If the date of birth on your profile is under 18 then there's nothing you can do,doesn't matter if the account is set to adult.

You will have to wait until your profile is the correct age.

Daft Badger, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

If the date of birth on your profile is under 18 then there's nothing you can do,doesn't matter if the account is set to adult.

You will have to wait until your profile is the correct age.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

I did change it on account.microsoft.com is there a way to do it on XBL.
    To be the bearer of bad news: That is not possible.

The only way to promote an Xbox Live account from child to adult is for it to age up on it's own.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the

Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Percy Jellis Win User

Was your account already listed as 18+ or did you change your birthdate on account.microsoft.com? Changing your birthdate on there does not change it on your XBL account.
    I did change it on account.microsoft.com is there a way to do it on XBL.
  10. bowski477 Win User

Was your account already listed as 18+ or did you change your birthdate on account.microsoft.com? Changing your birthdate on there does not change it on your XBL account.
Thema:

1. Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Old Enough Custom

2. Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...: Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and not suspended... b4ddf140-7c51-4fa2-b2bb-875ec101cc85
  3. How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it...: I accidentally made him a kids account bf4a14ad-2f09-471b-9581-3db6ab7c637a
  4. Why can't I customize my son's gamer picture. It's saying he is not old enough enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I customize my son's gamer picture. It's saying he is not old enough enough: Having problems trying to change my son gamer picture to a custom picture. It keeps telling me he is not old enough. af9bf699-2133-43f4-a2a4-36eff1715fa6
  5. I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough: Anything below MA15+ I can download, but every time I try I get a message saying 'you are not eligible to play this game.' However my birthdate is set in 2005 so it should work fine but for some...
  6. Xbox APP says im not old enough to dowload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox APP says im not old enough to dowload: i tried to dowload a game from The xbox app but it says im not old enough but my age of birth is listed listed as 18/02/1997 on the same account please help ca434ae0-e3cf-441a-afe4-91e2ca4c3a32
  7. custom pic says not old enough

in XBoX on Consoles
    custom pic says not old enough: Hello, when ever i go to put a custom profile pic it just says not old enough even though the account is an adult account and the birthday is over 18 please help me with this as soon as possible...
  8. Cannot use custom gamerpic, even though I’m old enough

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use custom gamerpic, even though I’m old enough: I recently tried using the custom gamerpic feature, however it says I’m not old enough. When I first created this account, my birthday was input as an adult, over 18 years old. Nothing has been...
  9. Can't have custom gamerpic even though I'm old enough

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't have custom gamerpic even though I'm old enough: Everytime I try to upload a custom image for my gamerpic it says im not old enough even though I'm well beyond 18 an have a adult account with no restrictions. I'm tired of this, I've paid an...
  10. Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom gamerpic not being old enough: So im trying to use a custom gamerpic through the xbox beta app but its telling me im not old enough but in my microsoft account im older than 18 183ce966-34a7-43d5-9336-19bf8f61d171