Not my Avatar in my profile?

Discus and support Not my Avatar in my profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a weird experience with my profile, the image on my profile wasn't what I created and it kept swapping back and forth to another profile avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hefeydd, May 12, 2023.

1. Hefeydd
    Hefeydd Guest

I had a weird experience with my profile, the image on my profile wasn't what I created and it kept swapping back and forth to another profile avatar that wasn't mine. I performed a cold restart on my XBX and it was all okay when I restarted. but what freaked me out was the fact that I thought my profile had been hacked. But then I realised that I have a 2-step verification and had not received any verifications. So why this was bouncing from my profile avatar to an Avatar that wasn't mine is a complete mystery.

It is okay now but the fact that it wasn't my profile Avatar freaked me out a little.

:)

Hefeydd, May 12, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello Hefeydd! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor, glad to be talking with you!

Glad to see that your avatar stopped changing, it could be some type of bug, but in case that it isn't, just for precaution, change your password to close all the devices that could have your account already open and prevent someone logged in before you did the 2 step verification. but probably you don't have to worry much about it.

If fou have any other problem or issue don't doubt on talking in here again, me along with the others advisor are always to help, have a nice rest of your day!
  3. MrMelonGod Win User

Cannot Download Profile

It started for me when I saved my avatar. It froze up my console after it saved and I was forced to delete the profile. Seems like this isnt a .gpd problem as much as it is an avatar problem. My avatar DOES show whenever the profile partially downloads.
  4. dnova88 Win User

360 S blinking green light, crashing, and now avatar problems

ok i created a new avatar and signed in and it didnt save it at all, im still signed in as SolventSpy19 but there no avatar or gamerscore or anything desplayed, this only happens with my profile, my guest profile and my girlfriends profile works just fine.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

If you still have the issue with your avatar, I recommend that you follow those troubleshooting steps in order to resolve the issue:

The first step that you can try in order to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

Try also checking this link for more information Create or update an Xbox Avatar | Xbox Support.
  6. PlantedVirus69 Win User

Lost an Xbox 360 offline profile... need to get it back.

i lost all my avatars of all my profiles ..........instead of avatar its tht gray avatar on the make profile and download profile........................ it happened when xbox was downloading some update n it was taking too long so i cancelled ............i
    cant edit them also.....it says tht i need an update for avatar stuff.............please help me out
Thema:

1. Not my Avatar in my profile? - Similar Threads - Avatar profile

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  8. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  9. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?: I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have...
  10. Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Profil Xbox - zmiana avatara na niestandardowy[Xbox profile - change your avatar to a...: Witam, Mam problem ze zmianą avatara profilu Xbox na niestandardowy w aplikacji Pomocnik konsoli Xbox. Próbuję już od paru tygodni, jednak za każdym razem, kiedy klikam "Wyślij", wyskakuje mi...