Not meeting the requirements in 2k22

Discus and support Not meeting the requirements in 2k22 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello i'm Josiah and i'm 12 years old. I have an Xbox x and am wondering what i need to change. When ever i go into my account and go into nba 2k22... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josiahbaken, May 5, 2022.

1. Josiahbaken
    Josiahbaken Guest

Hello i'm Josiah and i'm 12 years old.

I have an Xbox x and am wondering what i need to change. When ever i go into my account and go into nba 2k22 and i click on my player its says you have to be online to continue and when i go to connect it say your account does not meet the requirements

:)

Josiahbaken, May 5, 2022
  2. Charlie Bondoux Win User

For me it fails to connect to my Xbox account what should I do?
  3. Francia J. Win User

That’s amazing and you’re very welcome. Enjoy playing your game!
  4. Josiahbaken Win User

Thank you so much for the 2 days you took to help me it is all working well and am enjoying playing it
  5. Farscape247 Win User

so you are gladly helping a 12 year old child circumvent age related blocks, he is 12, the game requires you to be 18. This is a parental issue and technically we should not be assisting.

The game looks at the DOB from the xbox live account and uses that, does not matter if you change it on the 2K account, he will not be able to play due to this age requirement.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Josiahbaken, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that you have verified your MyPLAYER by visiting this link:

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/201334...
Thema:

1. Not meeting the requirements in 2k22 - Similar Threads - meeting requirements 2k22

2. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  3. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  4. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode": My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together....
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  6. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...: When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the error: "Your PC does not meet the system...
  7. sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures: my pc can't record game clips. 19a14bf2-31d6-4a1a-b171-0a504178a245
  8. Your PC doesn't meet some requirement for this product.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your PC doesn't meet some requirement for this product.: Greetings. I am trying to download Age of Empires IV on my Macbook so I downloaded a Windows 11 version and it works perfectly on my MacBook. However, when I try to install the game from...
  9. I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to...: I can't play 2k 23 my career dc9f1e36-09e9-4361-b104-f5e008ffa6a7
  10. I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a...: I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer account and play online”. I have my sons on my family account and am getting this error for each of...