Not letting me launch Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Not letting me launch Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been a happy user of the new Minecraft launcher since it released, but recently I tried to play it and got this error: "Minecraft Launcher is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lim95, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Lim95
    Lim95 Guest

So I've been a happy user of the new Minecraft launcher since it released, but recently I tried to play it and got this error: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

I've made 100% for sure the launcher is in my account. How should I fix this?

:)

Lim95, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

H Lim95i, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find the App named "Gaming Services" then select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Reset.

After that press WIN+R (Windows logo key + R) , Enter "services.msc", find "Game Services", stop the service and then start it back then try your game again.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Java Edition is not letting me play multiplayer

Thank you for letting me know. Do you have an Xbox Console Companion installed on your PC? If yes, kindly launch the Xbox Console Companion App and sign in from there using the same Microsoft account. After that qiit and re-launch the Minecraft launcher.
  4. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  5. DORiiTO MaN Win User

Minecraft Launcher through Xbox Game Pass

Same here can't play. When I try to launch the launcher it updates 3 quarters then gives me an error saying "Unable to Update Minecraft Native Launcher"
  6. XBF - Staniel Win User

Why can't you just make things update automatically?

Still looking into this. Glad the version issue on the other computers got fixed.

Curious though, have you attempted to download and launch Minecraft through the new launcher? Mojang released a new launcher recently with the Java migration that is happening. You can find an FAQ here on this.

This might help bypass the issue you are having with the store specifically and give you another space to attempt to launch the game and might be a work around for now. Just make sure to install the launcher on your C drive to avoid any potential issues.

Let me know if this works.
Thema:

1. Not letting me launch Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - letting launch Minecraft

2. my xbox app dont let me play the games and now dont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app dont let me play the games and now dont launch: hello, i have a big problem from 5 days ago, i buy 4 games from the xbox app of windows 11, when i launch the games to play, the games dont start, the game "super hot" says they dont find a carpet...
  3. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install: My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library but not showing in installation queue...
  4. Why is it not letting me launch a multiplayer session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me launch a multiplayer session?: Hello! My account has been having issues running multiplayer sessions on Fallout 76 starting today. Whenever I launch the game, it tells me "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because...
  5. Why is it not letting me launch my game even though I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me launch my game even though I bought it: Why is not letting me launch my gamer even though I bout the game 01e834e6-a0b6-4d78-8435-50249385cfac
  6. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978
  7. MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game: I just recently installed a new update for the Season 1 reloaded for MW2. When it said that I am already signed into my account and network. Everything seemed to be fine when abruptly, the game...
  8. my xbox app for windows 11 will not launch games, install games, or let me uninstall games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app for windows 11 will not launch games, install games, or let me uninstall games....: I managed to uninstall all my games, but now they just say either "preparing", or wont download (even though steam will download updates) I have ~200GB of space on my drive...
  9. i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.: im trying to launch dead by daylight on the xbox pc store, and it says "microsoft store package dependancy" when i click play, and when i click ok on that it says "this application was unable to...
  10. Xbox app won't let me launch or install anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me launch or install anything: Anything I can do except standard troubleshooting? The game just puts me on gaming services page and yes I did installed and reinstalled it and took fixes from previous threads but none worked...