not installed some games

Discus and support not installed some games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi . I have not installed some games . it starts to download and stops at 79% and says " cannot load (for example kinect sports)" . I on the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SageThrone58238, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. not installed some games


    hi . I have not installed some games . it starts to download and stops at 79% and says " cannot load (for example kinect sports)" . I on the other console , but the profile is the same where I bought the game .

    :)
     
    SageThrone58238, Jul 13, 2017
    #1
  2. game not staying installed

    I logged in today and my game of mahjong is gone!!!! that's right gone! In its place is new profile called catchingboot 72 and everything has been wiped....

    very upsettingnot installed some games :( please help be get my game stats and everything back

    ty

    crystal
     
    CatchingBoot72, Jul 13, 2017
    #2
  3. game not staying installed

    I'm having the same problem. Not just with Mahjong but with Taptiles, Solitaire, and Wordament. Each morning after booting up my computer each game will load but then it shuts down and is placed on the taskbar on the desktop. It opens on the desktop but
    does the same thing. It loads then shuts down.

    I've had to uninstall and reinstall each game every morning in order to get them to work. This is a major hassle. I upgraded from Win 8 to Win 8.1 and now this problem has popped up with these 4 games. All my other games work fine. So, what is the problem
    with those 4 Xbox games?

    Help in resolving this problem would be super. Thanks!
     
    BernadetteMcKee, Jul 13, 2017
    #3
  4. uzivatel(2) Win User

    Some games wont install.

    Thanks for your answer, I did already try and other games are fine (at least the ones I tried) and the issue is consistent on both consoles.

    The only other game I cant install is DOAX2, but thats different case - there is not even an option to install.

    Seem like I found a solution myself - I disconnected the console from Xbox LIVE and both games installed properly (again, this is consistent on both the old "Premium" and new "S"). I wont know whether it causes any further issues until I give those games
    some extended play time - for now I only launched Gray Matter to make sure I can play the installed game while connected to Xbox LIVE and all seems fine for the time being.

    Microsoft should really look into this...

    Again, thanks for your time.
  5. novo-n2u Win User

    Some games will not install on PC

    I have some of the same problems. unable to download some of the gears games reciving code 0x80070424 it seems it was driver issues for me but after downloading drivers the colors in the games appear somewhat floresent. reinstalled old drivers did not fix xbox app. but the same games on steam work fine no issues. I have tried today to turn off the hyper v and virtuial reality platform inother windows features if this dosn't fix the problem going to have to abandone the xbox app as well.
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Some games will not install on PC

  7. Vision Verrify Win User

    Some games wont install.

    Hello,

    That first game, you said won't install on both consoles, that contents it's a problem with the disc and not with your Xbox.

    Is there still a warrenty on that game?

    Then I suggest you send it back to where you bought it.
  8. DemoPat Win User

    Some games will not install on PC

    This new code didn't bring much of anything useful. But try to do an update in place, please. This link has instructions.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, it was late when I finished the upgrade and needed to get to sleep.

    I ran the upgrade in place, checked for updates, etc. Still getting an error when I try to install some games.

    I was able to install Sable this morning on the D drive with no issue, but when I tried CK3 again I get the 0x87e00017 again.
Thema:

not installed some games

Loading...
  1. not installed some games - Similar Threads - installed games

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  6. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  7. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  8. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  9. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  10. Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive....