Not having the permisions to use xbox live

Discus and support Not having the permisions to use xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey microsoft could you help me or a other warm heart person could you help me so when i try to play online its says your profile does not have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxslasherxX1020, Jan 11, 2018.

  1. Not having the permisions to use xbox live


    Hey microsoft could you help me or a other warm heart person could you help me so when i try to play online its says your profile does not have the corecct permisión to use xbox live so can some one help me ps.xbox 360

    :)
     
    XxslasherxX1020, Jan 11, 2018
    #1
  2. jakeBlewis
    jakeBlewis Guest
    account issues

    hi, im having trouble connecting to xbox live, i can sign in to my account but once i try to connect to live, it states "your account does not have the correct permision to use live" can you help
     
    jakeBlewis, Jan 11, 2018
    #2
  3. N0rb3RT
    N0rb3RT Guest
    MedalofHonor multiplayer dows not work

    YOUR GAMER PROFILE DOES NOT HAVE THE CORECT PERMISION TO ACCES THE XBOX LIVE.....so what can i do???
     
    N0rb3RT, Jan 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Not having the permisions to use xbox live

    First question is do you have a xbox live gold membership? You need a gold subscription to play online games.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Not having the permisions to use xbox live

    First question is do you have a xbox live gold membership? You need a gold subscription to play online games.
  6. N0rb3RT Win User

    MedalofHonor multiplayer dows not work

    YOUR GAMER PROFILE DOES NOT HAVE THE CORECT PERMISION TO ACCES THE XBOX LIVE.....so what can i do???
  7. Cheezer9395 Win User

    Transferring Gamertag

    what if ur thinking ur stuff was used without permision can they reset ur stats then
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Permision

    ChiseledCandy25 hey there :)



    Unfortunately there is no legitimate way to play other peoples maps other than connecting to Xbox LIVE and visiting their worlds via an invite. Maps cannot be downloaded or installed from other players. I'm sorry, I know this may not have been the news you
    were wanting to read.



    I hope this helps.

    Many thanks,

    Cloud
  9. Pain130798 Win User

    Signed out of profile when disconnected from internet

    well, yes, the thing is that is good, because that prevents other people to use your profile without your permision
Thema:

Not having the permisions to use xbox live

Loading...
  1. Not having the permisions to use xbox live - Similar Threads - having permisions live

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  10. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...