Not having a game I've purchased
Discus and support Not having a game I've purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive purchased sea of thievs but it doesnt say i have it in my library and when i searched it up it said i would have to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden banzon, May 9, 2023.
Thema:
Not having a game I've purchased
Loading...
-
Not having a game I've purchased - Similar Threads - having game I've
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...: I've uninstalled / reinstalled Powershell Regedit you name it.... anyone have any ideas. submitted by /u/Curious-Mousse-1458 [link] [comments] -
I've bought Minecraft, I have multiple bought add-ons and textures and can't even use the game
in XBoX Games and AppsI've bought Minecraft, I have multiple bought add-ons and textures and can't even use the game: Someone help me. It keeps giving me this stupid network error tab but I'm fing hard wired in running plenty good Internet. Why won't it let me download or play or use any of my ****. Secondly why... -
Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.
in XBoX on WindowsHave Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass... -
20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.
in XBoX on Consoles20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not.... -
Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...
in XBoX on WindowsIs anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...