Not happy with Microsoft Solitaire Daliy Challenges

Discus and support Not happy with Microsoft Solitaire Daliy Challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are now at 18 days into the month of September 2017 and the score bar shows that Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond Badges have been earned. It also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Morison, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Not happy with Microsoft Solitaire Daliy Challenges

We are now at 18 days into the month of September 2017 and the score bar shows that Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond Badges have been earned. It also shows it is FULL at a count of 28,750 points with 12 days remaining and 60 challenges
    remaining for perfect. The points at the end of today should also read at least 29,900 for my Premium Edition. From now on the score appears to have no meaning whatsoever and I think this is totally slack. Very poor housekeeping by Microsoft who appear not
    to be bothered with such trifling detail. Can anyone enlighten me regarding communicating my dissatisfaction to Microsoft and their Premium Edition of Solitaire Daily Challenges. Cheers. Bill Morison

:)

William Morison, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Failure to credit coins after completing a challenge.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection '' Daily Challenge. After attaining the Diamond Badge the game does not credit me with coins after completing further challenges.

BaltimoreBronco, Sep 17, 2017
  3. KTuch
    KTuch Guest
    Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.

KTuch, Sep 17, 2017
  4. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  5. LikableTiara894 Win User

daily challenges

cannot get into Microsoft spider solitaire daily challenges HELP
  6. Carol Farmer Win User

solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.

7. JaneKirchgessner Win User

Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

Daily challenges in Microsoft solitaire will not load for May 1. What can I do to correct this?
  8. ViscousRacer215 Win User

Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

Daily challenge solitaire won't load

Suddenly today I can't play my Daily Challenge solitaire games. It said to check the internet connection, but it's working fine, as I am able to get into other games like Mahjong and word games. Is this because it is Jan 1st? I have been playing this every day for years, and want to continue. I have tried turning my computer off then on again, but I get the same message.
    Same question and same description as everybody else have played for years with no problem, just solitaire daily challenges, others fine and internet ok. Surely somebody at Microsoft should be available to sort this over the holidays. We pay enough for all the 'services'.....Happy New Year eeverybody :(
Thema:

Not happy with Microsoft Solitaire Daliy Challenges

1. Not happy with Microsoft Solitaire Daliy Challenges - Similar Threads - happy Microsoft Solitaire

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  9. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  10. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...