Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account

Discus and support Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tried calling by phone, not having any luck… google info about payment of £79.99 by Microsoft… I have never purchased office 360 software… I don’t want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Steven J.L Chapman, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account

Tried calling by phone, not having any luck… google info about payment of £79.99 by Microsoft… I have never purchased office 360 software… I don’t want office… I also having problems logging into my account because I have changed my mobile number… please refund my money…

:)

Steven J.L Chapman, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your charge from your account.

Just a heads up, you need to have access to the account in order for you to request a refund on the transaction if this is coming from the account that you owned.

If you are having issues logging in because of the password and you do not have access to the security proofs, please fill out the recovery form here:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Once you already have access to your account, you can always request a refund on the transaction from the order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If in any case, you will not be able to get access to the account, it would be best to reach out with the bank and to stop any recurring payments from the account and to dispute any charges.
  3. Manna Mission Church Win User

I would like to have Customer services phone number to call them
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft

Check your purchase history on your Microsoft account here, and see if the transaction is there. https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders If it is, then someone in your household may have purchased it without permission. If so, try and get a refund for it here xbox.com/refund. If it is not there, then someone may have your bank details, which you should contact your bank about to get your money back.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

Why has Microsoft taken money out of my account

Has the charge completed from your account, or is it pending? I sometimes find that the pending charges are in my bank account but they don't actually clear when things get declined.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why has Microsoft taken money out of my account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful purchases are added in our order history in real time. Have you checked all Microsoft accounts that you own to look for the transaction in any of your accounts?
Thema:

1. Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account - Similar Threads - happy £79 Microsoft

2. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  4. xbox 360 79% download error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 79% download error: I tried to download some games in my xbox360,but these games always restart download from 79% to 0%,then download failed。What I do something to download these games in my xbox360? Problem...
  5. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  6. My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...: My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change, anything I can do? 560d1805-1c80-48ab-abad-5f004b23ff52
  7. Загрузка игры на XBOX 360 достигает 79% и сбрасывается до 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Загрузка игры на XBOX 360 достигает 79% и сбрасывается до 0%: Я купил аккаунт у человека, собрался скачивать игры, и на удивление первая тройка скачалась хорошо, а потом все пошло как попало, какие то скачиваются, а самые нормальные игры нет, идет загрузка...
  8. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  9. Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%: Hello! Downloading Dead Space (2008) reach 79% then starts from 0 and this repeats over and over again without ending. I turned off my background downloads and also turn my auto-downloads off. I...
  10. Trying to download a game on xbox 360, the download restarts at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download a game on xbox 360, the download restarts at 79%: Hello, Today I bought a game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" on xbox 360, but whenever I'm trying to download it, it restarts the download at 79%. My region matches with my physical location,...