Not getting xbox notifications

Discus and support Not getting xbox notifications in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is mostly for group posts and stuff but for some reason whenever someone invites me i get a notification on xbox app but not on xbox does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hassan Ahmad725, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Not getting xbox notifications

This is mostly for group posts and stuff but for some reason whenever someone invites me i get a notification on xbox app but not on xbox does anyone know a solution?

:)

Hassan Ahmad725, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Hassan Ahmad725,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

You may try the following steps below.

Power cycle your Xbox console.

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Refer to this article on how to Manage Xbox and app pop-up notifications | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Hassan Ahmad725,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread going forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Lavenia
  4. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Not receiving achievements

I getting achievements but not the notifications on the xbox all the time however I am getting the notifications on my iPhone via the Xbox app.

Its strange.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Not getting notifications

Hey there!

Have you made sure that you have notifications enabled on your Xbox One? If not follow the steps over on this

Notifications on Xbox One page
    and let us know if that helps :)
  6. xPauloJRx Win User

Not getting notifications!

Hello,

Have you tried disconnect and reconnect your account ? You can configure your notifications following this steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/pop-up-notifications
Thema:

1. Not getting xbox notifications - Similar Threads - getting notifications

2. Not getting notifications on Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting notifications on Xbox app: Recently, I haven’t been getting notifications for when people come online on my Xbox app, it’s just randomly stopped working at one point in the day. I have the notifications turned on and I know...
  3. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  4. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  5. No longer getting Game Bar notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer getting Game Bar notifications: Since recent updates to the Xbox and Game Bar apps I'm no longer getting notifications for rewards - such as Play on PC - or achievements - its really useful to know when these things have...
  6. how do I get rid of the crossplay notification?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get rid of the crossplay notification?: I keep getting this notification everything I play match in call of duty. "you cannot play with people outside of xbox because of how your account is set up" how do turn this notification off I...
  7. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  8. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  9. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...
  10. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points: My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and...