Not getting the newest update for some reason.

Discus and support Not getting the newest update for some reason. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is there a way to force it that I am missing? I am enrolled in the program but when I go to my system settings it says I have no update available. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jayissuperman, Oct 1, 2021.

  1. Not getting the newest update for some reason.


    is there a way to force it that I am missing? I am enrolled in the program but when I go to my system settings it says I have no update available. I checked insider app and I am in the program

    submitted by /u/jayissuperman
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/jayissuperman, Oct 1, 2021
    #1
  2. iTz Darrell Win User

    Xb1 system updates

    my xbox won't update the newest xb1 update even tho it is connected and goes up to 10% and stops for some reason need help please???
  3. HikeClue Win User

    Audio Settings

    So, I believe that I figured out the problem. My wired controller is on old firmware aka outdated. However, I can't update it to the newest one for some reason.
  4. [EX] Win User

    Xbox 360 Controller/Dongle Driver

    Don't know if this helps in your case.

    If I had problems to connect the Pad with my PC in the past the reason was always that I hadn't had the newest Win Update ! It always worked after updating.

    Did you check if your have the newest update ?
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

    Cannot connect to XBL unless I test connection

    I would suggest trying to install the newest live update because maybe the other one was updated w/ errors so go to Xbox.com/Update and get the newest update to see if that will help you out
  6. N3tf3x Win User

    Cannot install games on D drive says it is not formated to NTFS.

    Newest Update also fixed it for me. Had do delete the App and reinstall to get the newest version.

    But now it works!
Thema:

Not getting the newest update for some reason.

Loading...
  1. Not getting the newest update for some reason. - Similar Threads - getting newest update

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. My Xbox 360 avatar gamerpic won't change into the newest one, any help on getting it to work?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 avatar gamerpic won't change into the newest one, any help on getting it to work?: On the Xbox 360, you can change your Gamer Picture to become your avatar through the Edit Avatar button. There's lots of different poses and backgrounds to show the avatar off with. Doing this...
  7. How do you get custom skins on the newest version of Minecraft bedrock, Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get custom skins on the newest version of Minecraft bedrock, Xbox: I’ve been trying to get a custom skin on Minecraft but all the instructions online seem not to work. Can you tell me how to get a custom skin on Minecraft bedrock, Xbox?...
  8. Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?: I feel you definitely should not upgrade unless your console is on the ropes. 57ccda06-c8ab-4986-8921-13a2a2ada596
  9. Newest update caused continuous error, just performed reset, now I get 0x0072ee7 error

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest update caused continuous error, just performed reset, now I get 0x0072ee7 error: continually get this error now that reset was performed, as per Xbox One suggestion (was getting continuous error and could not log in after this recent update was performed) This is the error...
  10. Where can i get a link to the newest update? i got the green screen of death and im a little ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i get a link to the newest update? i got the green screen of death and im a little ...: i need to do an offline system update and need help and guidance b1f3bd6f-feed-49c0-8f5f-d1ba2200a06b