Not getting the ebon flint lock pistol from stream
Discus and support Not getting the ebon flint lock pistol from stream in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I joined in on the stream yesterday in hope that I will get it this time at least. I joined the last time as well and was promised the flint lock... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by X D1V4N X, Mar 23, 2018.
Thema:
Not getting the ebon flint lock pistol from stream
Loading...
-
Not getting the ebon flint lock pistol from stream - Similar Threads - getting ebon flint
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Still have yet to get my sea of thieves ebon flintlock pistol
in XBoX Sales and PromoStill have yet to get my sea of thieves ebon flintlock pistol: i am speaking with a support agent as i posted this. i watched a solid few hours of the sea of thieves mixer event. it says IN MY NOTIFICATIONS that i have recieved the pistol. it says IN MY... -
Didn't get my Ebon pistol
in XBoX Sales and PromoDidn't get my Ebon pistol: I watched the stream march, 22 and had my Microsoft account linked at the time and the pistol has not appeared in my inventory and my friends are saying they got it. Could you please send me my... -
Didn't get the Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from mixer mixpot reward from watching the stream
in XBoX Sales and PromoDidn't get the Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from mixer mixpot reward from watching the stream: Hi, I watched the mixer mixpot Xbox Live streaming event for hours after logging in with and linking my Microsoft account to mixer.com, but have not yet received the pistol skin reward.... -
Did not get Ebon Flintlock from March 22nd Stream
in XBoX Sales and PromoDid not get Ebon Flintlock from March 22nd Stream: I watched the Mixer stream for Sea of Thieves and I did not receive the mixpot reward. d73d381c-33ab-476b-9213-60f9bb13f7ad -
Yet to get my Ebon Flintlock pistol (Sea of Thieves)
in XBoX Games and AppsYet to get my Ebon Flintlock pistol (Sea of Thieves): I have yet to get my ebon flintlock even though ive watched and linked my account to the MIXER stream a few times. Was told by sea of thieves support to contact you guys about it. Please, would...