not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19

Discus and support not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the hall of fame madden 19 on my xbox but never got the items that come with it. what should i do? 895621c5-cd4a-4eac-8e78-3c82a6d520ed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bravo Sosa, Aug 7, 2018.

  1. Bravo Sosa
    Bravo Sosa Guest

    not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19


    I have the hall of fame madden 19 on my xbox but never got the items that come with it. what should i do?

    :)
     
    Bravo Sosa, Aug 7, 2018
    #1
  2. AyexSmOkeYx
    AyexSmOkeYx Guest
    I don’t have my pre order or hall of fame content for madden 19

    I have not gotten my madden 19 hall of fame add on packs for mut and all of my friends have theirs
     
    AyexSmOkeYx, Aug 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Bravo Sosa
    Bravo Sosa Guest
    Not getting rewards

    I have the hall of fame madden 19 downloaded and installed but didnt get the other stuff that came with the bundle. What should i do?
     
    Bravo Sosa, Aug 7, 2018
    #3
  4. not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19

    Have you checked in the Ready to Install section of your My Games and Apps or clicked on Manage Game to see if there are pending updates for it?
     
    JustAnotherJay, Aug 7, 2018
    #4
  5. Bravo Sosa
    Bravo Sosa Guest
    I have removed it then put it back on im just not getting the packs that it gives idk why
     
    Bravo Sosa, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Bravo Sosa Win User

    not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19

    I have removed it then put it back on im just not getting the packs that it gives idk why
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

    not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19

    Have you checked in the Ready to Install section of your My Games and Apps or clicked on Manage Game to see if there are pending updates for it?
  8. dempup Win User

    error wile trying to register to xbox hall of fame (There was an error whilst registeringerror)

    The Ms Hall of Fame is only for selected countries, and not for everybody. Even though you pay the same subscription price! Are you in one of the supported countries ?

  9. Defy Lightning Win User

    Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works

    I don't really watch football or get the rules or even interested in this game, but I think Joe Montana was a hall of fame player. I still need to get to Madden 25 and 15. The only NFL game I've played before was 08 and that confused the heck out me.
  10. DJJeffreyT Win User

    AM DONE NEVER BUYING THIS CRAP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey Tenacious T32. I saw you on the STLtoday forums and figured I would send a friend request so we could play some Madden!! I am currentl yout of town until Sat, but my hall of fame edition of Madden is waiting for me at my house as I type!! lol Looking
    forward to catching up on some Madden when I get back!
Thema:

not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19

Loading...
  1. not getting the all of the hall of fame madden 19 - Similar Threads - getting hall fame

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. How do I get Reward points for the Hall of Fame points?

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I get Reward points for the Hall of Fame points?: Hello all. I am wondering how to earn Microsoft Reward Points for the Xbox Hall of Fame contest? I don't have an Xbox One, only an Xbox 360 and a Windows PC. In this article it says, "Earn...