Not getting response from support

Discus and support Not getting response from support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox One Controller (cabled) doesn't work any more. It disconnects one second after connecting. I opened a ticket [mod removed] and sent the photos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by josanguapo, Feb 26, 2021.

  1. josanguapo
    josanguapo Guest

    Not getting response from support


    My Xbox One Controller (cabled) doesn't work any more. It disconnects one second after connecting. I opened a ticket [mod removed] and sent the photos of the purchase ticket and controller they told me, but it has passed a lot of time since that and I'm not getting any additional response. I've written again answering to the email where they asked me for the photos but no one answers. I can't contact via phone because in the "Contact Us" section of https://support.xbox.com/ there appears no telephone number. How can I contact with them? Is there any phone I can call to? I'm from Spain.

    Regards.

    :)
     
    josanguapo, Feb 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Not getting response from support

    You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Support ticket getting no response

    Hello Magnus1987,

    We see that you claimed 10,000 Credits from the Vault on May 24th, and 500 Gems were removed from your account. Since this is the prize that you claimed, it was the prize sent to your account. We cannot find a record of a VISA claim, or removal of 2000 Gems.
  4. Magnus1987 Win User

    Support ticket getting no response

    I went to retrieve the $50 visa gift for 2000 gems but after imputing the information it said i had redeemed 10000 microsoft points for 500 gems instead. I sent in a ticket to the rewards team within minutes and was told via email response that after investigating
    the issue, the Microsoft Support Team is better handled on this matter. They in turn, after calling, told me they are unable to fix this issue and the rewards department would need to handle this. I was to reply to this email to fix this. I did explaining
    the details and have not had any contact after multiple attempts.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Support ticket getting no response

    If this was a Rewards program issue, you'll need to post information about your issue so support can assist.

    Otherwise, you'll need to try contacting support again.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Response to support

    Hello brent3000,

    We lock threads after responding so that users create a new post. Constantly replying to older posts is not very visible, and have a tendency to get buried. Newer posts are immediately visible. If you have any further questions on a post, you can open a
    new post, and we will address that specific question in that post.
Thema:

Not getting response from support

Loading...
  1. Not getting response from support - Similar Threads - getting response support

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. Can't get a response from x-box

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  10. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...