Not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox Series X OR on my Android phone app

Discus and support Not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox Series X OR on my Android phone app in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox series x or on my Android Xbox app. Not sure why. 9a3191fa-04d4-4db2-9889-1a4766fae262 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TysonConrad, Dec 31, 2021.

1. TysonConrad
    TysonConrad Guest

I am not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox series x or on my Android Xbox app. Not sure why.

:)

TysonConrad, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you refresh the profile by signing out of the console and signing back in.

To sign out;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

- Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Afterwards turn off the console qnd unplug it from the power source. Wait 2 minutes and plug it back in, then sign back into the console; You can sign in using the prompt or follow these instructions;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

- Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. Edgeworthian Win User

Not getting notifications on Xbox app

I was going to say the same thing. I'm not getting notifications on my Android app, my Xbox Series X, One X, or One S. Yet they claim all their services are up. At first I thought maybe it was because I was on the inside a ring (maybe from a bug in the OS), but I noticed that it is service wide. This isn't the first time notifications of stopped working. So maybe we'll get fixed?
  4. Pilot Nexus Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

I have this same issue on my Xbox Series X, achievements pop and show up however in the dashboard it shows 'There are no achievements available for this game' likewise on the Xbox app on my phone it shows none available.
  5. MoWashington Win User

Xbox App notification issues

I have the opposite problem.. I have my notifications on but when I unlock a achievement they don't pop up on my android app.. And if they did it's like a hour later.
  6. Volitar Prime Win User

My Xbox Series X is no longer selectable for Remote Play, it was two days ago. How do I get it back?

I changed my home console to my Series X as suggested (I normally have my older One X as "home" since my kids play it without me being logged into it, I am now down to only 1 out of 5 home transfers available). It did not help. It did not change anything. Only my One X is showing up in my console list for remote play. I have even done yet another system reset (keeping games and apps) after that.

Other things I have tried today (based on suggestions I've seen elsewhere for this issue), none of which have helped:

- Change to an alternative MAC address, reboot.

- Restore to original MAC address, reboot.

- Manually change system name, reboot.

- Change to a different network port, reboot.

- System reset and use my android tablet instead of my android phone during the setup.

I still think this issue is possibly something with my account on Microsoft's side but I am willing to try more suggestions in order to "trigger" the remote play/remote access option for my Series X again. Something is not triggering the remote play/remote access to my Series X on my account. If I go to xbox.com and search for a game that I own in the web version of the Xbox Store, I get the option to "Install to" but it only shows my old Xbox One X, my Series X is no longer listed their either (it was until two days ago). Also, some limited connection between the Windows Xbox app and my Series X does work. If I try to manually add my Series X through the Windows App, the Windows App tells me to turn on and log into my system. It can tell when I do this with my Series X and goes to the next pop up telling me to press enable on my system. If I had remote play disabled on my Series X, I do get the pop up screen on it telling me to enable remote play. I do this and run through the text (everything passes) but then the sequence stops here. The "press enable" pop up screen in the Windows app does not close on it's own. If I manually close it and restore the process it quickly and automatically progresses through the first two pop up screens (turn on/log in, and then the press enable one) and stops with a "something is wrong, try again later" screen. This shows that there is some amount of data passing between my Windows PC with the Xbox app and my Series X and is why I believe that this problem I am having is outside of my home and something on Microsoft's end with my account but I am willing to try more if there is something I missed and/or did out of sequence.
Thema:

1. Not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox Series X OR on my Android phone app - Similar Threads - getting pop notifications

2. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  3. How do I get the "Which device did I plug in" pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Which device did I plug in" pop up: I plugged in my headset after restarting my pc and accidentally clicked for the pop up to not show up anymore and I clicked that it was just headphones and not a headset with a mic, how do I get...
  4. How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...: I tried to purchase 20 dollars of in game content one time and it bought it twice and a 5 dollar one and i want a refund for all of it because none of it even popped up but it still charged me...
  5. How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop?: Can anyone help me get my achievement to pop? I tried soft restarting and other tricks but nothing has worked. I don't know how I got the reward but the achievement didn't pop. Is this a Blizzard...
  6. I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get a pop up saying "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft...: Minecraft pocket edition bedrock chat features af36f20e-40be-4737-b41a-6bced3bb7777
  7. get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join...: [img] I have logged in on the family account and adjusted the settings on the Xbox X and online safety but it is still not working. It worked previously on the Xbox One....
  8. How to get rid of ms gaming overlay pop-up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get rid of ms gaming overlay pop-up: I need help. I uninstalled xbox game bar because I don't use it and I don't want it to run in the background. I must uninstalled it because when I disabled it, it automatically enabled after...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...: When I open Microsoft Solitaire the automatic login doesn't work and a pop-up appears informing me that my 'purchase cannot be completed.' I did not make any purchase....
  10. I always get 3 error pop-up every time I open Xbox app saying: "eaconnect.microsoft.."...

in XBoX on Windows
    I always get 3 error pop-up every time I open Xbox app saying: "eaconnect.microsoft.."...: I always get 3 error pop-up every time I open Xbox app saying: "eaconnect.microsoft.." "Application not found". How can I fix this? I couldn't find anything online about this. Here's a screenshot...