Not getting notifications when friends get online.

Discus and support Not getting notifications when friends get online. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For a little over a week me and my friend have not gotten any notifications when someone gets online. We are both getting invites, messages what ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ZoRe Crackers, May 22, 2023.

1. Not getting notifications when friends get online.

For a little over a week me and my friend have not gotten any notifications when someone gets online. We are both getting invites, messages what ever else there is, but 0 notifications when a friend gets online. The app doesn’t get them either.

:)

ZoRe Crackers, May 22, 2023
  2. FakeGrass4956 Win User

The steps that you have provided do nothing to fix the issue.
  3. KindStarburst Win User

Am Having the Same Issue :(
  4. Subtle Snake Win User

I think by default Xbox will only notify you of your favourite contacts and changing it is simple but can be easily missed. Try the following and let me know if it works

Settings, Preferences, Notifications.

Inside Notifications select Xbox Notifications then select Friends. At the bottom it will say Show for (Favourires Only), select it and change it to All Friends.

Hope this is what you were looking for and if not then sorry for wasting your time :)
  5. RottenBoogers Win User

Same problem here! Both Series X and S. Friends come online and no notifications.
  6. MrFalcon Win User

Can you look into this please? It's obviously on xboxs end. It's just the friends signing on notification it seems.
Thema:

1. Not getting notifications when friends get online. - Similar Threads - getting notifications friends

2. Not getting notifications on Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting notifications on Xbox app: Recently, I haven’t been getting notifications for when people come online on my Xbox app, it’s just randomly stopped working at one point in the day. I have the notifications turned on and I know...
  3. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  4. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  5. Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!...
  6. Why am i not getting friend online notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not getting friend online notifications?: Over the past two months it seems, I no longer receive notifications when friends and favorites log onto xbox. I don’t get them on my phone app or system. I’ve gone through the trouble shoot...
  7. Why am I not getting friend notifications????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not getting friend notifications????: For over a month now, every time I’m on my Xbox and one of my favorite friends gets on, I don’t get any notification that they are on, neither on the Xbox or on the app. I was hoping it would be...
  8. Not getting notifications for friends being online.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting notifications for friends being online.: Hi, I have been having this issue for about a month and a half now. I am not getting any type of notification for when a friend or favorite friend comes online. I have double check to make sure I...
  9. Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online: I can't seem to get notifications to show on my phone or Xbox when favorited friends get online and it's kind getting annoying. If anyone else is having this problem please help...
  10. Xbox live friend already online..but keep getting notifications that he has come online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live friend already online..but keep getting notifications that he has come online...: As the title states, Im having a problem with getting a notification about my friends who also are having the same problem. Every so often we will get a notification saying one of us got online,...