Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

Discus and support Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi- So back in September, I did a gold quest and played Crossout for 30 minutes, and now it's almost November, and I haven't gotten my reward yet, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nora F., Oct 25, 2018.

  1. Nora F.
    Nora F. Guest

    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?


    Hi-

    So back in September, I did a gold quest and played Crossout for 30 minutes, and now it's almost November, and I haven't gotten my reward yet, and I was told if I completed one, I'd get a "mystery prize" for doing it, and I haven't gotten it yet. Will somebody
    help me?

    Thanks.


    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Nora F., Oct 25, 2018
    #1
  2. Game Pass Quest September

    Hello i am having issues with the quest for September which has to do with the MCC and when i try to check my progress on the quest it says i am "ineligible for this quest" i have Xbox gold and game pass, so im not sure why its saying that. Could it be
    because i owned MCC digital before it came to game pass
     
    Solo Mad Hatter, Oct 25, 2018
    #2
  3. Brian W.
    Brian W. Guest
    Xbox Quests

    I Have not received my Xbox Quests rewards for September, October, or November, and have slap completed December's
     
    Brian W., Oct 25, 2018
    #3
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

    It takes a bit of time before you're awarded a prize. I'm still waiting on mine as well.

    The Frequently asked questions states "Your reward will be sent to you through Xbox Message Center in the following month."
     
    CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

    Usually you receive them the following month after the Quest is over. Since this quest concluded just over a week ago, I would guess that you would get them some time in November.
     
    Tormaz, Oct 25, 2018
    #5
  6. NoriYukiSato
    NoriYukiSato Guest
    Rewards are usually given out 4 weeks after the promotion ends. That said, it's run by a third party and mistakes do get made. I've not gotten rewards since last November, personally. However, this is not typical behavior.
     
    NoriYukiSato, Oct 25, 2018
    #6
  7. I just got some random dlc for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and figured that was the reward for the quest but my brother also got it and didnt do the quests so i guess that was for just playing other TR games. I wonder what the rewards will be.
     
    coco meat train, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. coco meat train Win User

    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

    I just got some random dlc for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and figured that was the reward for the quest but my brother also got it and didnt do the quests so i guess that was for just playing other TR games. I wonder what the rewards will be.
  9. NoriYukiSato Win User

    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

    Rewards are usually given out 4 weeks after the promotion ends. That said, it's run by a third party and mistakes do get made. I've not gotten rewards since last November, personally. However, this is not typical behavior.
  10. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

    It takes a bit of time before you're awarded a prize. I'm still waiting on mine as well.

    The Frequently asked questions states "Your reward will be sent to you through Xbox Message Center in the following month."
  11. Tormaz Win User

    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

    Hello!

    Usually you receive them the following month after the Quest is over. Since this quest concluded just over a week ago, I would guess that you would get them some time in November.
  12. Tormaz Win User

    Rewards

    Hello!

    Rewards are typically not sent for a few weeks after the end date the quest. If it was for the September quest, you would receive before the end of October.
Thema:

Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

Loading...
  1. Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward? - Similar Threads - getting September Gold

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....