Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.

Discus and support Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So. I am a isp technician. I have upgraded to gig speed. And I am also In the preview program. For the past 3 weeks. I have not been able to stream... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeefyPrime, Feb 14, 2018.

  1. BeefyPrime
    BeefyPrime Guest

    Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.


    So. I am a isp technician. I have upgraded to gig speed. And I am also In the preview program. For the past 3 weeks. I have not been able to stream through mixer without mixer just crashing. The console seems like it just doesn't want to do 1 gig for speeds.
    It will pop up to mid 500Mbps. Which I think is ok. I guess... But the mixer thing is killing me. I've done the hard reset daily.. On both the Xbox and the router.. Someone please help.. Mixer blamed Comcast. But all the tools I have tell me that I am getting
    my speed through my modem..

    :)
     
    BeefyPrime, Feb 14, 2018
    #1
  2. Co0olhwip
    Co0olhwip Guest
    Microsoft Edge Crashing Regularly

    Same with me only crashes when streaming videos.
     
    Co0olhwip, Feb 14, 2018
    #2
  3. cant stream on mixer

    im having problems streaming from mixer via xbox, and its also saying im live on the app when i havent even broadcasted on mixer for a whole day... i tried streaming but the whole setup is in gray ... smh ... they said its only happening 2 preview members
    but im not in the preview program anymore i got kicked out 2yrs ago .... please help!
     
    x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.

    Its most likely because of your ISP, if Xbox can't find a solution on there end.
     
  5. Geth Win User

    Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.

    Its most likely because of your ISP, if Xbox can't find a solution on there end.
  6. Spr_195 Win User

    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

    Yes, the speed is absolutely hindering the online play. When streaming live to Mixer we are experiencing poor resolution and blackouts due to slow upload speeds on the Xbox.
  7. N00bdream Win User

    Best way to build a friend / follower base?

    Being friendly when gaming with others is the main thing i my opinion. But to speed up the process, use the lfg feature and consider streaming on mixer.
  8. EVASIVE rabbi Win User

    My Xbox One X randomly turns off

    This has been a problem lately with Mixer. Certain USB peripherals, mostly webcams, are crashing the console while streaming. It's NOT a hardware problem, its a serious bug that has been plaguing console streamers since the last update. If anyone is having
    this problem they need to email Mixer with all the info they can give so Mixer can find a solution to this.

    I'll reiterate, THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE PROBLEM!

    Me, along with everyone else, have tried everything to no avail. We ALL have crashing while streaming and using a webcam. If you unplug the webcam you can stream forever.

    This is super annoying and I don't see a fix for it anytime soon. Please email Mixer Support to get this problem resolved faster.
  9. CamicaziBoss Win User

    Xbox Streaming

    When I do stream, it's fun adventures with friends on Mixer. I like how easy it is to stream to Mixer from Xbox. I don't stream often, though.
Thema:

Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.

Loading...
  1. Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming. - Similar Threads - getting gig speed

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig: Reset absolutely everything and get 1 gig speeds across every device except the series x. It doesn't make any sense. [img] [img] ede0de05-8bf6-4ac7-b919-d9939f966ee4
  10. Anyone else get crazy slow update?? One gig. Been over two hours. I get 500 mbps

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get crazy slow update?? One gig. Been over two hours. I get 500 mbps: [IMG] submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]