Not getting credit for purchases made through console

Discus and support Not getting credit for purchases made through console in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, Last month (November) I purchased six games: Recore, Batman Arkham Knight, Need for Speed, Mortal Kombat XL, Doom, and Titanfall 2. None of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Iron Will Alpha, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Not getting credit for purchases made through console

Hello,

Last month (November) I purchased six games: Recore, Batman Arkham Knight, Need for Speed, Mortal Kombat XL, Doom, and Titanfall 2. None of those purchases, that I made through the Xbox one console, are reflected in my VIP account/credit progress. I also
    previously purchase Gears of War 4 which I do not see credited either. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

:)

Iron Will Alpha, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Not getting credit for purchases made through console

Hello,

Last month (November) I purchased six games: Recore, Batman Arkham Knight, Need for Speed, Mortal Kombat XL, Doom, and Titanfall 2. None of those purchases, that I made through the Xbox one console, are reflected in my VIP account/credit progress. I also
    previously purchase Gears of War 4 which I do not see credited either. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

Iron Will Alpha, Dec 15, 2016
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi Iron Will Alpha. We've looked into your account and it is working as designed. Your total purchases for this VIP period is $193.32, which puts you at 64% on your way to unlocking Level 1. This in including your November purchases. Your Gears of War 4
    purchase was a pre-order, so that went towards your Games on Demand punchcard and did not qualify for MyVIP.

XBLRewards3, Dec 15, 2016
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Iron Will Alpha. We've looked into your account and it is working as designed. Your total purchases for this VIP period is $193.32, which puts you at 64% on your way to unlocking Level 1. This in including your November purchases. Your Gears of War 4
    purchase was a pre-order, so that went towards your Games on Demand punchcard and did not qualify for MyVIP.
  5. Smwutches Win User

rewards for games

Most offers for earning credits are only for digital purchases made through the Xbox store. There is only 1 offer for receiving credits for purchasing elsewhere.
  6. Smwutches Win User

missing points?

Generally when there are offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware, the purchase has to be made through microsoftstore.com so the program can track it. If there is currently an offer to receive credits for purchasing hardware, the offer has to be
    listed on the Missions page of the site or you have to have received an email before you make the purchase. Unless there is a targeted offer for members, there are currently no offers to receive credits for purchasing a console.
  7. Smwutches Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

No. In order to qualify, the purchase has to be made through the ad with a credit card.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Hey there,

For Xbox 360 purchases made through the Xbox One console or through the Xbox Marketplace on Xbox.com, a credit card on file is required. Additionally, Microsoft Account currency cannot be used for Xbox 360 game purchases outside of the Xbox 360 console.

Hope this helps clear up the situation.
Thema:

1. Not getting credit for purchases made through console - Similar Threads - getting credit purchases

2. Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get a credit for the difference we paid for an Xbox x on dec 3 and what they are...: I paid $439 on Dec 3 and now they are priced at $399. The human chatter said '.... oh not possible, yada, yada, yada..." seems like very poor customer treatment. 1d463cc4-bb5b-4580-a9b1-dbf0f143ec61
  3. When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card?

in XboX Insiders
    When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card?: I made a purchase in the store with it like it says to, but haven’t seen or received anything. submitted by /u/GreatWhitePimp [link] [comments]
  4. Not getting Xbox Credit Card for Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting Xbox Credit Card for Insiders: I keep seeing that on the 21st available to insiders is a credit card by Xbox, but when I open the app, I don't have the option to apply. Any ideas on why that is? I would be interested in...
  5. Anyone get the link for the xbox credit card yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get the link for the xbox credit card yet?: ive been an insider for closer to 6 years now hoping id get the preview but i never got it so im just curious to see if it showed up for anyone else lol submitted by /u/Arroliga [link] [comments]
  6. is it possible to get robux without any credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to get robux without any credit card?: i want to ask to any microsoft member to tell me if its possible to buy robux without using any credit card b52f00da-bab2-4f82-b3d5-eff251c42423
  7. Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...: I’ve been planning to get Game Pass Ultimate for my personal account for a while, (I can access it on Xbox through a family member’s subscription) but I don’t want to have a credit card linked to...
  8. Is there any way I can get credited for my missing content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get credited for my missing content?: I've just bought the season pass for Black ops 2 off the xbox store and I have tryed to download the DLCs from the Store menu in Black ops 2 because they are now displayed as free. But when I try...
  9. I have been charged $165.00 and do not have a subscription how did you get my credit card...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $165.00 and do not have a subscription how did you get my credit card...: You have charged me $165.00 and I do not have a subscription please put this money back into my credit card or I will have to contact the bank to assist. Judy Robinson...
  10. Minecraft is not supported on my laptop. Can I get credit so I can use it on another device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is not supported on my laptop. Can I get credit so I can use it on another device?: Minecraft is not supported on my laptop. Can I get credit so I can use it on another device? deba10a8-13f5-43dc-ba89-ad48f33b374e