Not getting assistance fast enough
Discus and support Not getting assistance fast enough in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I’ve been trying to get my live account reinstated for months, I’ve talked to people over the phone and am waiting for customer support to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Philip Fisher, Mar 2, 2025.
Thema:
Not getting assistance fast enough
Loading...
-
Not getting assistance fast enough - Similar Threads - getting assistance fast
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
How to get any assistance on console bans
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to get any assistance on console bans: I believe my console ban is incorrect and Xbox support just say go to enforcement which does not help at all as I have 0 strikes and 0 actions against my account enforcement only helps with... -
Keep getting disconnected with error code wow51900319 need some assistance on world of Warcraft
in XBoX Games and AppsKeep getting disconnected with error code wow51900319 need some assistance on world of Warcraft: Pc computer laptop Mai titan 18 hx win 11pro de99482d-a1aa-4dd7-8efe-cb88f4b67f9c -
Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill... -
How do I get assistance with a bug?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do I get assistance with a bug?: I have encountered a bug, whereby when I try to remove a follower using the block/unblock feature, the follower remains listed on my profile's followers list. I do not expect to receive help with... -
How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...: How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me put my phone number in just says cannot process your request 6715fd2c-8ab3-49bc-a1d6-2e46e30e3133 -
Series X Won't Turn On (and haven't been able to get anyone from MS to assist)
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X Won't Turn On (and haven't been able to get anyone from MS to assist): I preordered my Series X, had it setup on 11/10. Between 11/10 and 11/13, I had about 3 hours of game time, however it stayed plugged in and was on in the background that entire time. 11/13 go to...