Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

Discus and support Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently started a new playthrough and have realised I'm not getting any of the achievements I wanted to max out the game so I'm a bit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian Halsey, Feb 17, 2023.

  1. Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole


    I've recently started a new playthrough and have realised I'm not getting any of the achievements I wanted to max out the game so I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not getting them.

    :)
     
    Adrian Halsey, Feb 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Mister Beep Win User

    South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

    Hey there!

    As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

    For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  3. DeniqL Win User

    Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

    Hmm that is weird, sometimes achievements can be delayed and appear next day.

    Would you be wiling to perform a factory reset?
  4. Adrian Halsey Win User

    Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

    It didn't work ill just have to do a new playthrough
  5. DeniqL Win User

    Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

    Hi,Adrain! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Let´s first try deleting the account´s cache

    Delete account Cache

    Remove Account:

    1. Press the Xbox button.

    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

    4. Close.

    Power Cycle:

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

    2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

    Add Account:

    1. Press the Xbox button.

    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

    After that, try and test the game again
  6. PsychoWolf28 Win User

    Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

    So it looks like a glitch in the system a few things I found was you could try to restart a new file and see what happens. I do appologize and wish I could help you further. I guess the game wanted what it says LOL
Thema:

Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

Loading...
  1. Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole - Similar Threads - getting achivements south

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...