Not enough storage

Discus and support Not enough storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend has 2.3 TBs of free space on his Xbox. He has tried to update rainbow six siege which is only a few gigabytes. He receives the message he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GunnerAden11, Sep 9, 2017.

  1. GunnerAden11
    GunnerAden11 Guest

    Not enough storage


    my friend has 2.3 TBs of free space on his Xbox. He has tried to update rainbow six siege which is only a few gigabytes. He receives the message he doesn't have enough storage.

    :)
     
    GunnerAden11, Sep 9, 2017
    #1
  2. not enough storage?

    The Cloud Storage is extremely limited..at least mine is. I think mine is in the 500kb range which is really really weak. Unless you delete some unwanted stuff on your hard drive you're probably gonna have to buy a second one or a flash drive.
     
    OptimusGnarkill, Sep 9, 2017
    #2
  3. grant0808
    grant0808 Guest
    not enough storage?

    Our unit says we don't have enough storage. Do we need to buy an external storage device? We have xbox live gold so I thought we had cloud storage.

    any help would be appreciated
     
    grant0808, Sep 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Not enough storage

    The hard drive that it is installed on is likely full. He'll need to either move R^ Siege to another hard drive or move another game over to free up some space on the hard drive that R6 Siege is installed on.
     
    Skeeter Quill, Sep 9, 2017
    #4
  5. OptimusGnarkill Win User

    not enough storage?

    The Cloud Storage is extremely limited..at least mine is. I think mine is in the 500kb range which is really really weak. Unless you delete some unwanted stuff on your hard drive you're probably gonna have to buy a second one or a flash drive.
  6. SargonParidius Win User

    not enough storage

    Sorry to hear about your situation.



    But, have you tried to clear space on the hard drive? See if that solves the problem?



    Have you received that message on any other games?
  7. Jacyintha Win User

    Not Enough storage??

    If you only got the 4 gb, most games are several gigs. If one of the games is Gun Stringer, that is 3.8 gigs. Rather than buy a harddrive, you could look into a standard USB (1-16gbs) to use as storage.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

    not enough storage

    first do not bump a old thread, they just get locked

    second either A: get a flash drive or B: install a hard drive, I take it you have the slim or E slim model so you have a choice of 250, 320, or 500 gig.
  9. xLeg3ndR3bornx Win User

    not enough storage

    I have deleted everything on my xbox except for my

    one profile and only have 2.1 gb of space and it says i need 8 gb for the gta v installation, how do i get more space?
Thema:

Not enough storage

Loading...
  1. Not enough storage - Similar Threads - enough storage

  2. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  3. Who is generous enough to gameshare with me

    in XboX Insiders
    Who is generous enough to gameshare with me: Now of course I don't have that many good games and really just don't have a way to purchase games . So if you can gameshare on Xbox I would really appreciate it. : ) submitted by...
  4. 100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough

    in XboX Insiders
    100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next...
  5. Not "enough memory" to save the game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not "enough memory" to save the game.: I'm getting tired of getting the message "not enough memory to save the game". The message pops up every time I try and save. It keeps telling me to go into the app data and clear up space. My...
  6. I’m trying to change/recover my child’s outlook/minecraft account and there’s not enough...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to change/recover my child’s outlook/minecraft account and there’s not enough...: I’ve made a child’s account on family sharing to play Minecraft with my kids. We had to delete it and got logged out. I can’t find the password and when I fill out everything, there’s not enough...
  7. Not enough info to prove its you

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Not enough info to prove its you: So for context my family just got a new XBOX series s for my little brother as he has a old beat up XBOX one. He is trying to log into his Microsoft account but cant remember the password he made,...
  8. Not enough space for saved data even after deleting everything ???

    in XBoX on Windows
    Not enough space for saved data even after deleting everything ???: So I keep getting an error message saying “your Xbox is out of space for saved data” which makes no sense because I have 500 GB still free. I’ve already deleted some game saves like it suggested,...
  9. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  10. It wont download GTA V made for Xbox series S/X even though I have enough storage?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont download GTA V made for Xbox series S/X even though I have enough storage?: Hello my name is and I have a problem with my Xbox series S, I have 109.2 gigabytes free, I want to download GTA 5 made for Xbox series S/X so it should say to me that I need to erase something...