Not enough storage

Discus and support Not enough storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend has 2.3 TBs of free space on his Xbox. He has tried to update rainbow six siege which is only a few gigabytes. He receives the message he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GunnerAden11, Sep 9, 2017.

1. GunnerAden11
    GunnerAden11 Guest

Not enough storage

my friend has 2.3 TBs of free space on his Xbox. He has tried to update rainbow six siege which is only a few gigabytes. He receives the message he doesn't have enough storage.

:)

GunnerAden11, Sep 9, 2017
  2. not enough storage?

The Cloud Storage is extremely limited..at least mine is. I think mine is in the 500kb range which is really really weak. Unless you delete some unwanted stuff on your hard drive you're probably gonna have to buy a second one or a flash drive.

OptimusGnarkill, Sep 9, 2017
  3. grant0808
    grant0808 Guest
    not enough storage?

Our unit says we don't have enough storage. Do we need to buy an external storage device? We have xbox live gold so I thought we had cloud storage.

any help would be appreciated

grant0808, Sep 9, 2017
  4. Not enough storage

The hard drive that it is installed on is likely full. He'll need to either move R^ Siege to another hard drive or move another game over to free up some space on the hard drive that R6 Siege is installed on.

Skeeter Quill, Sep 9, 2017
  5. OptimusGnarkill Win User

not enough storage?

The Cloud Storage is extremely limited..at least mine is. I think mine is in the 500kb range which is really really weak. Unless you delete some unwanted stuff on your hard drive you're probably gonna have to buy a second one or a flash drive.
  6. SargonParidius Win User

not enough storage

Sorry to hear about your situation.

But, have you tried to clear space on the hard drive? See if that solves the problem?

Have you received that message on any other games?
  7. Jacyintha Win User

Not Enough storage??

If you only got the 4 gb, most games are several gigs. If one of the games is Gun Stringer, that is 3.8 gigs. Rather than buy a harddrive, you could look into a standard USB (1-16gbs) to use as storage.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

not enough storage

first do not bump a old thread, they just get locked

second either A: get a flash drive or B: install a hard drive, I take it you have the slim or E slim model so you have a choice of 250, 320, or 500 gig.
  9. xLeg3ndR3bornx Win User

not enough storage

I have deleted everything on my xbox except for my

one profile and only have 2.1 gb of space and it says i need 8 gb for the gta v installation, how do i get more space?
Thema:

Not enough storage

1. Not enough storage - Similar Threads - enough storage

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  4. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  5. Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”: My Xbox series S says that I do not have sufficient storage to take captures. I have tried deleting captures, restarting my Xbox, turning off captures restarting Xbox turning on captures. None of...
  6. Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with 'not enough space to capture': I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix....
  7. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  8. My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...: I’m trying to buy v-bucks for my son. The Microsoft account is showing £18.00 but when he goes to purchase it gives the option of buying with Microsoft balance of £3.01 …. How can I sort this...
  9. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...
  10. It wont download GTA V made for Xbox series S/X even though I have enough storage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont download GTA V made for Xbox series S/X even though I have enough storage?: Hello my name is and I have a problem with my Xbox series S, I have 109.2 gigabytes free, I want to download GTA 5 made for Xbox series S/X so it should say to me that I need to erase something...