Not enough space bug, in all kind of games

Discus and support Not enough space bug, in all kind of games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My console is telling me it can’t save, because of not enough space since two days, I have the series x with a 8 tb expansion drive , internal space... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rAHbbit, Jan 20, 2023.

1. /u/rAHbbit
    /u/rAHbbit Guest

My console is telling me it can’t save, because of not enough space since two days, I have the series x with a 8 tb expansion drive , internal space left more then 250gb, 4,4 left on drive.

It’s messi to loss the hours because u can’t just save the game ….

submitted by /u/rAHbbit
    [link] [comments]

/u/rAHbbit, Jan 20, 2023
  2. RicardoFrederiks Win User

Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app

Thanks, but all those things are not the issue here. I have a high end gaming PC, directX12, enough free space. It's really a bug in the store.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

Well the I seem to be short on HDD space, it's not a bug but the next console should have a larger standard SDD. Games are running 100gb to download and with only 1 Tb there isn't enough room to install all the games I want to play.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Apps not downloading properly on Microsoft Store

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I think it's a bug on XGP but you need to create enough space on the C drive that can accommodate the game and more before you can install it on the D drive. Without creating that space, you'll get the "not enough space" on the D drive.

Hope this helps
  5. SpeedyYouTube Win User

Forza Horizon 5 cant download on pc from xbox

Hi Francia,

Issue is now resolved … the problem was I had hardware issue , saying that there’s not enough space however I had 5 terabyte free there fore I keep getting download fail not enough space.

Kind regards

Aiden
  6. onyxishere Win User

not enough space

You can go through your achievement list and delete anything that has 0 achievements. Other than that you can't. In the grand scheme of things your account shouldn't be taking up that much space anyway. Only a few megs tops.
Thema:

1. Not enough space bug, in all kind of games - Similar Threads - enough space bug

2. Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”: My Xbox series S says that I do not have sufficient storage to take captures. I have tried deleting captures, restarting my Xbox, turning off captures restarting Xbox turning on captures. None of...
  3. Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with 'not enough space to capture': I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix....
  4. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...
  5. Starfield doesn't have enough space to save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield doesn't have enough space to save.: My Xbox Series X has only one game on it, Starfield with 670.1 GB free. Starfield takes up 101.2 GB with 214.1 MB save data. I lost a 40hr starfield game because I got to a point where I couldn't...
  6. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46
  7. What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space

in XBoX on Windows
    What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  8. My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space: I’m trying to install a new game but it keeps telling me installation stopped but I have enough space a0184bc3-d186-41e1-a63e-43874691d2c9
  9. MS FLIGHT SIMULATOR - Says do not have enough space on this disk but I have 170GB available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS FLIGHT SIMULATOR - Says do not have enough space on this disk but I have 170GB available...: MS FLIGHT SIMULATOR - Says do not have enough space on this disk but I have 170GB available on the drive. b893097b-2333-4491-b7ec-e22ab6cfc55a
  10. MSFS: "you do not have enough space on this disk"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS: "you do not have enough space on this disk": I have tried to download msfs and once it reached 100%, the bar stopped moving. I restarted the client and then all of the progess was reset, with the message "you do not have enough space on this...