Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.

Discus and support Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having problems with Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox One. On the Weekly Streaks section, the "search on bing" activity is not giving any points, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HanyHaney, Nov 23, 2019.

1. HanyHaney
    HanyHaney Guest

I'm having problems with Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox One. On the Weekly Streaks section, the "search on bing" activity is not giving any points, I did a lot of search (both mobile and browser) and the count is still 0/50. I already lost last weeks points
    for the same bug.

:)

HanyHaney, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Double check that you are signed in to the same account that you use for Xbox Live, if you are and you're still not getting any progress, then as Smwutches said, you'll have to contact Microsoft Rewards support.
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes you can earn lots of Microsoft rewards points, daily, weekly, monthly, it's never been more fun earning points.
  5. JoséLopes3 Win User

Microsoft rewards app on Xbox not counting achievements

Mine is also bugged. I got the achievements, I didn't earn those daily 50 points and I fear I'll lose my weekly streak due to a bug.
  6. one swift panda Win User

Care Packages

If you want good point streak rewards, you should just use them; Care Packages are unreliable. If you can't earn more than a four point streak, then I suppose beggars can't be choosers, eh?
Thema:

1. Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks. - Similar Threads - earning points Rewards

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  4. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  5. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  6. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  7. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  8. Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...: Just wondering why the reward system is so bad now. Feels like id have to spend 100 dollars to earn 1 kinda crazy 87cad828-10a5-4104-a0a6-926523cd1bd2
  9. How to use the bing chat to earn 1500 points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use the bing chat to earn 1500 points?: Got an option to use bing chat for 5 consecutive days to get over 1500 microsoft rewards points, but, I tried using it for a while and it still hasnt counted my streak, same thing the day after....
  10. I can't earn points

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't earn points: I can't earn points, I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the website appears gray and on the console a message that it was not possible to send your requests. My time zone is GMT...