not being able to play halo wars 2

Discus and support not being able to play halo wars 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i need help i purchased the Halo wars 2 collector edition and i played the game for 20 almost and when the game updated in september 2017 i wasnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by armand1007, Oct 23, 2019.

1. armand1007
    armand1007 Guest

Hi i need help i purchased the Halo wars 2 collector edition and i played the game for 20 almost and when the game updated in september 2017 i wasnt able to ever get back in the game, it alwasy crashes at the screen opening, what can i do? am i banned or
    something? i tried in other two pcs that wars also meant for gaming and it did not open on any of the 3, please help me, i really want to play the game, both my windows store account and xbox console use the same email, my Gamertag is . my pc is
    updated to the latest software, please help me. i only play on pc not xbox console.

please help me.

ill await youre response.

:)

armand1007, Oct 23, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi armand1007,

sorry to hear. But please can you help us to help you. Did you receive any errorcode? Is your System really uptodate (check also via Store App,
    because the XBOX-Services and Games Bar are updated via Store)? How is your computer connected (wireless/cable)? Are the 4 XBOX and the Gaming-Services running (via taskmanager)?
  3. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

What Halo is the best for you? The Story, multiplyer, etc.

I love the story for Halo 2 and also Halo Wars 2. Gameplay wise I honestly like the MCC. Just being able to go from Halo 1-4 every online game is a good mix. Brings back good memories.
  4. bperry72 Win User

Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

I was able to get Metro but Halo Wars gives me that same error. Its so frustrating because I want to play it before Halo Wars 2 (which dowloaded just fine btw lol)
  5. Prometheus B Win User

Please Help

Hey there

I dont understand. If it is a Physical copy then you have the game on the disc, so you just have to put the game in your console whenever you want to play. If you mean this because of the play anywhere, this only applies with digital copies, so you wont
    be able to download the digital copy of halo wars 2 if you have a physical copy. That edition comes with halo wars 1 remaster as digital and halo wars 2 as physical.

Greetings.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Halo 4, Best halo... for 343 first try?

I think Bungie is no longer a subsidary of Microsoft but 343 is. 343 did do Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary which released like November last year. I like the idea of Sparton Ops being able to play co-op with up to 4 players. It's a multiplayer alternative
    to the War Games. I'm better in Halo Reach multiplayer than I am in Halo 4 War Games. Just cause I haven't played War Games enough yet.
Thema:

1. not being able to play halo wars 2 - Similar Threads - being able play

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  5. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  6. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  7. Not being able to mash

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to mash: So I’ve been playing Sonic friends on my X box series X and I’m at the Giganto boss fight, when the section comes that I had to button mash it dosent register all my mashes and I can’t do it, like...
  8. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...