Not Available in Canada

Discus and support Not Available in Canada in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I live in Canada and Hitman blood money is on a 63% off sale on my xbox 360 dashboard, but when I try to access it only the free demo is available.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PG Garbage, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. PG Garbage
    PG Garbage Guest

    Not Available in Canada


    Hi I live in Canada and Hitman blood money is on a 63% off sale on my xbox 360 dashboard, but when I try to access it only the free demo is available. When i try to purchase it on xbox.com, a box pops up saying "Sorry, this game is not available in your
    region". I would really like to know why and be able to play hitman blood money again, especially now thats its available for $6.50.

    I believe that if my Xbox 360 is advertising this deal, then it should apply to me whether or not I live in Canada, don't you? Or at least having a message saying "This deal does not apply to Canadians" would take care of the issue.

    Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    PG Garbage, Apr 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Cortana not available in Canada?

    Really? Cortana doesn't support my language or region? I don't know if anyone told you at Microsoft, but we have internet in our igloos now. Couldn't you figure out the conversion rate for metric internets? Explanation, please.

    Sincerely,

    One Disappointed Canuck
     
    TortuousHippo, Apr 1, 2014
    #2
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Cortana not available in Canada?

    Cortana can't translate your O's

    "Cortana, what's it about?'

    -Cortana will display all boat related hits.

    j/k
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Exploder23
    Exploder23 Guest

    Not Available in Canada

    Same here. I'm not sure what the problem is though
     
    Exploder23, Apr 8, 2014
    #4
  5. Exploder23 Win User

    Not Available in Canada

    Same here. I'm not sure what the problem is though
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Kameo on canadian marketplace

    The game is not available for download in Canada. When content is released on the marketplace it's not always available for every region. So there are some games that are available in the US that aren't available for Canada.
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Cortana not available in Canada?

    Cortana can't translate your O's

    "Cortana, what's it about?'

    -Cortana will display all boat related hits.

    j/k
  8. Costa Apostolou Win User

    Tv availability in Canada

    I'm hoping my Rogers HDPVR nextbox 2.0 works with my XBOX ONE, if not I will be very DISIPOINTED, as Canada has always gotten the shaft when it comes to XBOX features.
  9. smileskybird Win User

    Cortana not available in Canada?

    It's not available in New Zealand nor Australia either. Their excuse? This accent and dialect nonsense. English is English.
Thema:

Not Available in Canada

Loading...
  1. Not Available in Canada - Similar Threads - Available Canada

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]