Not adding to my collections in Brazil

Discus and support Not adding to my collections in Brazil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Bingo, now on Brazil, and have completed the first round of collections. But it has been way too long not to have earned at least one for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bubblebut144, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. bubblebut144
    bubblebut144 Guest

    Not adding to my collections in Brazil


    I have played Bingo, now on Brazil, and have completed the first round of collections. But it has been way too long not to have earned at least one for the second round to move forward. Please fix!

    :)
     
    bubblebut144, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest
    Brazil Collection

    i have completed 3 power cards and no collection item...
     
    BEA TRINDAL, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest
    going to Brazil

    i have completed my 2nd collection in Germany, i am on my way to Brazil and the power card amount to pick power numbers has not progressed to collection 2 status. please have the destinations increase to the next level without me having to notify you of
    this problem.

    thank you
     
    BEA TRINDAL, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. GabConde Win User

    Destiny Digital Upgrade sale gone in the store. It said until Sept 29!

    I'm from Brazil. I was trying to buy the Destiny: The Collection Upgrade. And yes, I have the Taken King on Xbox One.
  5. wildliquid Win User

    Brazil Now

    I have watched the entire Brazil V's Croatia game and all of the Mexico V's Cameroon game so far without seeing one poll. I wanted to try and collect all collectables but now there seems like no point...
  6. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

    Games with Gold February

    Looking forward to adding Gears 2 to my collection.
  7. TracyDriscoll Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

    Thanks for clarifying. This is very disappointing since the No Ads offer didn't indicate that!

    Which of my games aren't part of the Microsoft Collection? I assume that if I find other versions of those games in the collection they'll be ad free?
  8. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

    I have some game suggestions

    This Suggestion is Great Idea, I Love Arcade Games, unfotunitly here on Brazil we don't have many games like this on Store, and here we don't have the Atari Flashback Classic Collection :(
Thema:

Not adding to my collections in Brazil

Loading...
  1. Not adding to my collections in Brazil - Similar Threads - adding collections Brazil

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. Why does Microsoft Solitaire Collection still allow scam/extortion ad's.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Solitaire Collection still allow scam/extortion ad's.: I have been using the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years. A couple of years ago I reported a scam/extortion advertisement. I see the advertisement is still running. Now I see more scam...
  6. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...
  8. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: These ads variously show women being thrown from a plane, off of a boat, approached by raft and appearing to be raped, etc are are in no way acceptable. *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and...
  9. I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not...: My issue is stated above in the question box. Ad blocker has not been turned on even with the purchase on 7/3/2023. Can this be fixed soon? 1037c389-686e-47ae-88f0-cf7f2fdb8f9d
  10. collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. It keeps saying it has was ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. It keeps saying it has was ...: Been trying to to collect coins and tokens for over 3 days and it keeps saying my purchase has been canceled and to try again. I do and the same happens again. What gives! Thanks...