Not adding bingos to my account

Discus and support Not adding bingos to my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the last couple of days, winning multiple bingos and I am not having them added to my account. What is the use of me playing these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JazzyFurball450, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. Not adding bingos to my account


    I have been playing the last couple of days, winning multiple bingos and I am not having them added to my account. What is the use of me playing these games? Also I am not getting credited for Power Bingos that I have been getting. I have been keeping
    track of what I have been winning. So far you owe my account 71 bingos that I have not been credited for. And 3 Power Bingos that I have not been credited for. Can you please get my account up to date!!!! Thank you!

    :)
     
    JazzyFurball450, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Bingos Called Account

    Played one bingo game last night, I get one bingo, you credit my Bingos Called for one bingo. What happened to the 90 bingos I won two days ago and the 40 Power Bingos that I won? My Bingos called has not changed except for adding one Bingo from last night.
    My Power Bingos has not changed in two days. It's getting to be a waste of my time playing these Bingo games. Could someone in Microsoft Bingo or Xbox, please fix my account??? Thank you!
     
    JazzyFurball450, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Still not giving me crdit for bingos

    I see you gave me credit for my bingos from two days ago. I played again today in Thailand, winning 48 bingos and 8 Power Bingos, which I am not getting credited to my account for. Should you please get my account up to date. Thank you!
     
    JazzyFurball450, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. MereTortoise133 Win User

    Solitaire games not opening

    Most of the ads have a blue bar and then a close button but solitaire and bingo ads don't and these are causing the game to close. Please fix
  5. AussieBigfoot Win User

    Game Freezs

    Mine has lag spikes each time the ad changes. It's worse when people call bingo at the same time as the ad change, which causes my game to freeze for at least 5 numbers; - I've had a game with only 5 bingos called, then a freeze lasting <30 seconds, then end
    of match timer is already mid-countdown!

    Personally the ads in round change to often - I guess M$ (or more likely the game developer) wants more $ during the round instead of just the 1 ad in round when this game launched!
  6. Atlachannel Win User

    Sudoku

    I tried Sudoku this morning. No bingo ad, game is working... for now, lets hope it lasts
  7. TruisticWord53 Win User

    sudoku

    yes i tried everything, all the other games you can remove that bingo ad only with sudoku not and now it is the only advertising ad i get
  8. TruisticWord53 Win User

    microsoft sudoku

    I'already tried all these arguments, but it is just a bug in the implemented ad, so i can do nothing to it'The only solution is to remove the ad of bingo with the bug out of sudoku.
Thema:

Not adding bingos to my account

Loading...
  1. Not adding bingos to my account - Similar Threads - adding bingos account

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Bingo Daily "Watch AD"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Daily "Watch AD": The watch ad buttons do not work for the tickets or coins. f47c37b4-a033-4189-95e8-7a48d44fa721
  7. Watch ad -> close Microsoft Bingo

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch ad -> close Microsoft Bingo: If you watch AD it will crash the program. Any update for this ????????? 8793f448-ab98-49a7-9128-1c39be3bc73c
  8. How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or ...: Will Microsoft Bingo please check out the problem with watching ads and getting tickets and coins in this game. Please. 3dd411dc-3539-499c-add1-b1596bf2d03e
  9. MS Solitaire Collection and Mahjong both stall when the Bingo ad shows

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection and Mahjong both stall when the Bingo ad shows: For the past 3 weeks I have been unable to play anything in the Solitaire collection because of the broken ad. Whenever the ad shows up it never plays staying black for far longer than than the...
  10. The Bingo glitch is in the ad programming. Get a clue Microsoft!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Bingo glitch is in the ad programming. Get a clue Microsoft!: The ads pop up and then it glitches, or it hangs trying to run an ad. Not hard to figure, simply listen to feedback (or play the game on a non-company type computer so you see what we do!) and...