Not accessibility

Discus and support Not accessibility in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my friend got communication banned for 2 weeks for no reason this guy was harrassing him and my friend got banned over nothing his gamertag is Dirty... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cool dude200000, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Not accessibility

Hi my friend got communication banned for 2 weeks for no reason this guy was harrassing him and my friend got banned over nothing his gamertag is Dirty hithere and the person who banned him was LyricCamera1280 so I was wondering if you can reduce/unban Dirty
    hithere and ban LyricCamera1280 permanently/temperory

From

Arran

:)

cool dude200000, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Accessibility

There are two versions of the beta, one for those that have redeemed a code early or have EA Access, and another that is for the pre-orders. Make sure you are trying to download the correct one, check the games under the free beta in the store, one of
    those will be the one you need.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jun 27, 2018
  3. SnoopRE
    SnoopRE Guest
    Accessibility

So i preordered BattleField V and downloaded the beta today but for some reason it says I do not have early acces what do I need to do to fix this problem???!!!

SnoopRE, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Not accessibility

Hello.

Calling gamertag is not allowed on the forum. Your friend should have just mute,report and block the troll instead of saying something that broke the Xbox rules.

Your friend need to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and see about something a case review.

JerrminRangwani, Jun 27, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Not accessibility

Hello.

Calling gamertag is not allowed on the forum. Your friend should have just mute,report and block the troll instead of saying something that broke the Xbox rules.

Your friend need to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and see about something a case review.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Access

Hey Fortune!

Thanks for posting, check out this link for
    account recovery.
    If the account is still unable to be accessed after the process, try
    contacting support so an agent can help recover the account.

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  7. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Access

8. A51Gamer Win User

Access

I would reccomend contacting xbox support and explaining your situation
  9. Oraclea Win User

Accessibility

Hi, as per the
    official Xbox Support website
    , Xbox Support has temporarily turned off the ability for all users to upload custom gamerpics in order to help to manage the unprecedented number of users currently accessing Xbox Live and other Xbox features due to worldwide
    events. This is a temporary change, but there is no announcement yet regarding when the feature will be reinstated.
Thema:

Not accessibility

1. Not accessibility - Similar Threads - accessibility

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. XboX as an Access Point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX as an Access Point?: Hi, I just found out that my Xbox is issuing an unsecured Hidden Network which is congesting my wireless network. The Xbox is not even connected to wifi but connected thru ethernet. The mac...
  8. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  9. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  10. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...