not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the...

Discus and support not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am using a XBOX one controller connected to PC via bluetooth. When I connect my headphone through the 3.5 mm headphone jack in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sayanghosh48, Jul 25, 2020.

1. sayanghosh48
    sayanghosh48 Guest

not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the...

Hello,

I am using a XBOX one controller connected to PC via bluetooth. When I connect my headphone through the 3.5 mm headphone jack in the controller, I am not getting the headphones in the playback devices. But when I connect the controller via USB to PC I am
    getting sound through the headphones which is connected to the XBOX contoller via 3.5 mm jack.

Is it possible to use the headphones via 3.5 mm jack connected to XBOX controller when the controller is connected to PC via bluetooth?

:)

sayanghosh48, Jul 25, 2020
  2. MagicCoder55021 Win User

Xbox One Controller thinking LT is being pressed

No, this is an old Xbox One controller without the 3.5 mm jack for headphones. It's a shame that I will have to buy a new controller, but thanks for the help!
  3. racingbones Win User

FAulty headset or controller

I think you have the first Xbox one and controller. For this controller you will need an adapter.

If you use the 3.5-mm headphone jack, you'll need to buy a 3.5-mm mini-to-RCA
    adapter cable. The Xbox One Stereo Headset and several other gaming
    headsets use a single 3.5-mm audio cable for both chat and gaming.

Check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset
  4. onyxishere Win User

Headphones

If your headphones have a 3.5 mm jack and your controller supports it then simply plug the headphones into the hole in the front of the controller. If the controller does not have the jack then you'll need to purchase a headphone adapter for the controller.
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

Hello again,

If you have an Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5-mm port, you can connect a headset with a standard 3.5-mm jack directly to the controller. (The 3.5-mm port is a small circular port on the bottom of the controller.) Find out how to adjust your
    audio settings at Use the Chat Headset with Xbox One. For more information on 3.5-mm standards, see Standards
    for audio jacks
    , below.

Hope this helps
  6. kevlarr007 Win User

Headphones do not connect to the controller

I have not been able to connect my headphones (3.5 mm jack) to the controller for several days. I tried with different headphones but nothing ... the same headphones on other devices work perfectly. Can it be a hardware problem or is it software? thanks
    Sounds like a hardware issue
Thema:

1. not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the... - Similar Threads - able headphones through

2. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  8. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  9. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  10. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...